One click Custom Columns.

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
FrankArch

Hi,

Just getting my head around customising the one click screen. Is it possible to add columns where for example the back bet has different global settings to the lay bet please? Tick size etc
Dallas

The way you'd need to do it is to create a simple rules file for a servant that places a back bet (then offsets at whatever ticks/percent you want)
Then create another rules file this time offsetting with a different number of ticks
and so on

Then you can create custom columns to start each servant
There's an example on that part here
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=15208
FrankArch

Great, thanks for that. Have you got a link please for one of Peters videos on setting up servants.
Dallas

FrankArch wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:53 pm
Great, thanks for that. Have you got a link please for one of Peters videos on setting up servants.
There's a full course on Servants on the Bet Angel academy
https://online.betangelacademy.com/collections?page=2
FrankArch

Thats Great and working through it at the moment. Thanks very much for your time. Just one thing I cant work out.how would I tell the servant to take the position inplay please. Obviously without having to manually click the keep button in the one click screen. Your help is very much apprecuated.
Dallas

FrankArch wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:29 pm
Thats Great and working through it at the moment. Thanks very much for your time. Just one thing I cant work out.how would I tell the servant to take the position inplay please. Obviously without having to manually click the keep button in the one click screen. Your help is very much apprecuated.
You would just add a 'keep all unmatched bets' rule to the servants rules file
You could arm that at something like;
from 00:00:02 till 00:00:00

Then once you start a servant, it will place the bet then, it'll have a amber status light next to it until it triggers a keep unmatched bets rule at post time
If there are no unmatched bets it will still trigger but just won't actually do anything
FrankArch

Thanks again and starting to feel a little cheeky but could you please advise why my servant column prices for the lay bet that are set at best market price are equal to the one click bet price and not the lay price. The back servant back price is obviously correct. I've tried a variety of options but cant sem to find it. So I suppose what Im asking is how is the one click Lay price difined. I am very sorry to be a pain and please just say if the q's are getting too much. But I must say that my experience with BA and the Forum has been excellent.
Dallas

FrankArch wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:57 pm
Thanks again and starting to feel a little cheeky but could you please advise why my servant column prices for the lay bet that are set at best market price are equal to the one click bet price and not the lay price. The back servant back price is obviously correct. I've tried a variety of options but cant sem to find it. So I suppose what Im asking is how is the one click Lay price difined. I am very sorry to be a pain and please just say if the q's are getting too much. But I must say that my experience with BA and the Forum has been excellent.
That part will just be down to the 'terminology' and if you have your OC screen set to normal or reverse
If you attach a screenshot showing the OC screen and the custom columns (and highlight which you think is wrong), it'll be easier to explain whats happening and how to get it the right way around etc
FrankArch

Hi Dallas,

Screenshots attached.

Thank You.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Thanks, I can see exactly what's happening there

If you open the 'Servant offset lay' custom column, at the bottom of the editor window in the 'odds' area tick the following option
'Tick offset from best lay price'

(leave offset at 0 and ticks 'above' alone)

and that will correct it for you

Basically that's telling it which price you want displaying in that column, by default it reverts to the back price
FrankArch

Fantastic, thanks very much for your time.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”