can soccer mystic be made a standalone product?

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
cyxstudio

I dont use betfair so buying bet angel just to use soccer mystic price predictor is a no no

but i want to use soccer mystic price predictor... :?
Seth

As far as I know soccer mystic uses various Betfair markets to generate it's own predicted prices so you wouldn't be able to run it without a Betfair account anyway. And if you didn't bet with that account but just scraped prices Betfair would close it soon enough. Scraping Betfair without a live account means you only get delayed prices so that wouldn't be as reliable.
Dallas

Seth wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:57 pm
As far as I know soccer mystic uses various Betfair markets to generate it's own predicted prices so you wouldn't be able to run it without a Betfair account anyway. And if you didn't bet with that account but just scraped prices Betfair would close it soon enough. Scraping Betfair without a live account means you only get delayed prices so that wouldn't be as reliable.
That's exactly right, without certain BF markets SM can't make it's predictions, thats also why you need to watch the signal indicator to know the market/s required are formed enough to give an accurate prediction
cyxstudio

Seth wrote:
:(

I wanted to backtest my strategy (stuff like laying unders at 75th minute but i want to know what will the odds be like in order to know which is a qualifier)

if i manually collect in play odds and starting price data do you think i can create a y=mx+c equation that will predict what the in play odds(nominally) are like?
Realrocknrolla

cyxstudio wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:24 am
Seth wrote:
:(

I wanted to backtest my strategy (stuff like laying unders at 75th minute but i want to know what will the odds be like in order to know which is a qualifier)

if i manually collect in play odds and starting price data do you think i can create a y=mx+c equation that will predict what the in play odds(nominally) are like?
Cgmbet

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”