set up for chases

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Dannyboy62

Hi
I am very new to this and wondered if someone could help?
I would like some help with a set up what I hope is a simple input?

I want to pick one to 3 horses per race in Hcap chases and set it up to only back any of them. just before the off time and only if the price is 10,0 or bigger.

So before I go work each day, I just want to get selected races, ie chases, and tick my selected horses in each race and then leave it to the machine to place the bets just before each race time if the prices are met at about 10.0

Can anyone help plz
Dallas

A rule needs applying to 'Guardian Nominated selection 1'
with the following conditions

Fixed odds condition
back price is greater than 10

Text comparison condition
The market name contains
at least one of the following
Chs

Then click the icon with two green arrows to duplicate the rule and change the new one to apply to 'Guardian Nominated selection 2'
and so on until you have up to 5 rules (or however many you might want to back each race)

Then you can select the runners you want the rule to trigger on (if its conditions are met) on the main guardian page
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/app ... _list.html
Dannyboy62

Thanks Dallas. I’m struggling how to locate the guardian piece to input my requirements?
Dallas

Dannyboy62 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:13 pm
Thanks Dallas. I’m struggling how to locate the guardian piece to input my requirements?
Guardian is accessed by clicking the Green 'G' icon, this blog then goes through the steps to create a rules file, you just need to input what I put above on the applies to part and the conditions
https://www.betfairtradingblog.com/betf ... tion-easy/
Dannyboy62

I am told the guardian option is only available for the professional version of Bet angel but i only have the trader version.
Does this mean i cannot set the bets up as i want to unless i get the professional version?
ShaunWhite

Dannyboy62 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:43 pm
I am told the guardian option is only available for the professional version of Bet angel but i only have the trader version.
Does this mean i cannot set the bets up as i want to unless i get the professional version?
Yep you need Pro. I'm not a BA salesman but at 40p a day it's a nobrainer anyway.
Dallas

Dannyboy62 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:43 pm
Yes, you'll need Bet Angel Professional if you want to place/trigger automated bets

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”