Send 2 bets in different markets at the same time

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
clara

Hi buddies, is it possible to send 2 bets at the same time in different markets, for instance (match odds, o/u 2.5), via servant, guardian or any way on betangel?
Dallas

If you mean trigger bets in two markets when conditions in one of the are met then yes, you can do this using Stored Values on the Event
Here is a step-by-step guide on setting something like this up
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=16230

There are also some examples in the shared files section which do this
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=16232
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=16255
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=17026
clara

Dallas wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:24 pm
If you mean trigger bets in two markets when conditions in one of the are met then yes, you can do this using Stored Values on the Event

Thanks! Gonna checkπŸ‘πŸ½
clara

Was looking for something even simplier as sending 2 bets just via shortcut or so, with no conditions...
Dallas

clara wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:05 pm

Was looking for something even simplier as sending 2 bets just via shortcut or so, with no conditions...

A shortcut key will only work on the market in focus, so even if you have a servant assigned to start from a key and had two markets open you'd need to start it on one market then click the other market window to bring it in focus then press it again

It would still need to be done using the method in the last post, so you start the servant on one market and it triggers a rule on another
clara

Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:13 pm

A shortcut key will only work on the market in focus, so even if you have a servant assigned to start from a key and had two markets open you'd need to start it on one market then click the other market window to bring it in focus then press it again

It would still need to be done using the method in the last post, so you start the servant on one market and it triggers a rule on another
πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½
clara

Any help on how to trigger the 2ond bet automaticly in the other market?
Tried for hours, triying to set signals, stored values... But no success. I guess the begginings on BA are hard but getting a bit frustrated about that much hours searching the forum, user's guide... Thanks for the helpπŸ‘πŸ½
sniffer66

Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:57 am

Tried for hours, triying to set signals, stored values... But no success. I guess the begginings on BA are hard but getting a bit frustrated about that much hours searching the forum, user's guide... Thanks for the helpπŸ‘πŸ½
Set a Stored value for the Event in the first Market i.e 1stEntrySet = 1, in the same rule that's making the first entry. Then, in your rule(s) for the 2nd market entry, add a condition that checks that the Stored Value (for the Event). 1stEntrySet = 1
Dabbla

You may also want to add a (text comparison condition) .
That will make sure you’re not placing bets in other markets.
clara

sniffer66 wrote: ↑
Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:16 am
Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:57 am

Set a Stored value for the Event in the first Market i.e 1stEntrySet = 1, in the same rule that's making the first entry. Then, in your rule(s) for the 2nd market entry, add a condition that checks that the Stored Value (for the Event). 1stEntrySet = 1

Thank youπŸ‘πŸ½. I made some progressions but still not there ( close though😜).

I look for: being on ladder window with "match odds" market open, press a key and send 2 bets (or 1 then trigger the 2nd) in match odds and over 2.5 respectively with just one single key stroke... Or a thing closer to it.

I tried setting the rules via "guardian automatation" and via "servants" and rules are ok but still can't fire them to get both bets in match odds and Over2.5 at the same time with one stroke.
Seems I need the last pushπŸ˜œπŸ™ŒπŸ½
clara

This last part of your message I'm stucked with. Can't find a way for the 2nd servant on a different market to trigger
Dabbla

You should be putting the 2nd file (the o/u2.5) into guardian.

There’s no need to open a 2nd market. Just make sure its refreshing in guardian.

If you get stuck post the file, I'll have a look.
clara

Dabbla wrote: ↑
Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:56 pm
You should be putting the 2nd file (the o/u2.5) into guardian.

There’s no need to open a 2nd market. Just make sure its refreshing in guardian.

If you get stuck post the file, I'll have a look.
Came back to it, been a couple of hours trying things and everything works fine but the bet on the 2nd market to trigger.

I have the ladder open with match odds market, then with a key shortcut I start a servant that places a back bet on this match odds market and stores a value "X" for the event with an entered amount "1".
Then I have another rules that places a back bet on ou2.5 market with the condition "X" = "1".
Them both on guradian aplied on each market on "Automation rules 1".

They both work cos when I try to edit the rules on each the place the bet, but still canΒ΄t make the 2nd ou2.5 bet fires after sending the 1st match odds bet
eatyourgreens

Hi,

Is your stored value X=1 being stored for the "event" ?
clara

eatyourgreens wrote: ↑
Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:15 pm
Hi,

Is your stored value X=1 being stored for the "event" ?
Yes, and shared

Return to β€œBet Angel for newbies / Getting started”