Betangel for pre race?

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
stratmaker10

you seem to assume that you are the know it all open to criticize anyone and everyone who has something to say you do not agree with.

I post one strategy that made $85 yesterday and I have 140 strategies - you do the math as to what my daily profit and losses are per day.

this is the only one I allow to be public - it is not hard to understand.

You made the comment about time/effort etc -- and I am making my point that now I know what to do - I could make a simple video that would cut through all the red tape and help people get to where they want to be in about 2 minutes ... this would be pre-race betting -- not in play -- that is not my thing.

Honestly I do not think that is hard to understand.

Additionally I made the comment that if your totally lost - then go to punting form - build a strategy there and use Bet Angel to bet it for you .. I have not seen anyone make this suggestion before and like I said -- I know a tonne about building winning strategy so I would listen to any info that I hand out - it will save you a lot of time.

For example scrapers

I use Dataminer

you want to push me further

I built a complete NCAA Basketball model - that kills Sportsline and Mike McClures model
sports.PNG
As I said initially it would be better not to try to put every person down when you disagree with them - because some of them will actually know what they are talking about.

There is so much I could just resolve for people in a couple of minutes because I have done it all already .. but yeah keep attacking me no problem.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stratmaker10

and as far as accuracy goes - my sports model was 3.5/3.6 points more accurate on average than

the public and paid models you can search the web for .. so yeah I come here to ask one question for some help and post some information for someone and all of a sudden I am the bad guy ...

great - I will not bother contributing anything more... since you obviously know more than me - I will just read your posts about how to build strategy and make money.
Derek27

stratmaker10 wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:07 am
you seem to assume that you are the know it all open to criticize anyone and everyone who has something to say you do not agree with.
If you read my post carefully, you'll find I wasn't criticizing. I was just asking questions.
stratmaker10 wrote:
I post one strategy that made $85 yesterday and I have 140 strategies - you do the math as to what my daily profit and losses are per day.
You didn't say how much the other 139 strategies won or lost, so it's not possible to do the maths. But the question I was asking is, how does your strategy only make $85 in a day when you can easy show somebody how to make $300 a day? How is it possible for your students to be making more money than you?
stratmaker10 wrote:
this is the only one I allow to be public - it is not hard to understand.
You haven't made it public, you've just made the results public.
stratmaker10 wrote:
You made the comment about time/effort etc -- and I am making my point that now I know what to do - I could make a simple video that would cut through all the red tape and help people get to where they want to be in about 2 minutes ... this would be pre-race betting -- not in play -- that is not my thing.

Honestly I do not think that is hard to understand.
What I don't understand is that you can make a 2-minute video about how to make $300 a day but you're struggling to do it yourself! With 140 strategies, the best result you can find is $85. Explain that?
stratmaker10 wrote:
Additionally I made the comment that if your totally lost - then go to punting form - build a strategy there and use Bet Angel to bet it for you .. I have not seen anyone make this suggestion before...
Somebody has to be the first to make a suggestion. You've made it, let's see if it takes off.
stratmaker10 wrote:
...and like I said -- I know a tonne about building winning strategy so I would listen to any info that I hand out - it will save you a lot of time.
Everybody on here knows a lot about building a winning strategy so you're not out of the ordinary.
stratmaker10 wrote:
As I said initially it would be better not to try to put every person down when you disagree with them - because some of them will actually know what they are talking about.
Are you talking about something I said to you that puts you down or my posts to other forum members? I haven't even disagreed with you. I've just asked you questions which you've ignored!
stratmaker10 wrote:
There is so much I could just resolve for people in a couple of minutes because I have done it all already .. but yeah keep attacking me no problem.
Same here. I've opened jars for women, got things off the top shelf for people who can't reach them, even given useful help on here. I've asked you before, what exactly are you trying to prove? We can all do useful things?

There are a lot of people on this forum who gain respect without even trying, just from their comments and insights about trading. You won't get much kudos by posting a few greens or graphs, claiming you've got 140 strategies (you didn't even say winning strategies) and claiming people should listen to you. :roll:
Derek27

stratmaker10 wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:23 am
and as far as accuracy goes - my sports model was 3.5/3.6 points more accurate on average than

the public and paid models you can search the web for .. so yeah I come here to ask one question for some help and post some information for someone and all of a sudden I am the bad guy ...

great - I will not bother contributing anything more... since you obviously know more than me - I will just read your posts about how to build strategy and make money.
You came here to ask one question and you got a flipping answer - you even thanked Dallas for answering it. So what the fuck are you complaining about? Did Dallas make you feel like the bad guy?
stratmaker10

Derek

markets are open about an hour now and I am +$210 so far .. with 140 strategies I bet in just about every race - every day 7 days a week.

how about you ?
stratmaker10

why don't you just message me and I will send you the print out of the first hours bets

all this is doing is taking away from this thread - which I tried to add value too - because all I do is strategy -- but for some reason you are trying to attack me for no reason.

you added nothing - and somehow think your always right -- unfortunately in this case - this is what I do -- all day - everyday .. so how about you calm down and realize you do not know it all.

Like I said I am done posting here -- I will be watching your contributions just for some amusement value.
Derek27

stratmaker10 wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:25 am
Derek

markets are open about an hour now and I am +$210 so far .. with 140 strategies I bet in just about every race - every day 7 days a week.

how about you ?
I don't know what part of the world you live in, but I'm enjoying a can of beer and listening to My Best Friend's Girl, by The Cars. :D

I'm pleased that you're up $210, but don't expect any kudos for claiming profits, anyone can do that. This forum isn't a dick-swinging contest but a place to do things such as chat, share views and opinions, trading information, critical alerts about the exchange or race timings, give help and advice to newbies or botters, and a bit of banter.
Derek27

stratmaker10 wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:35 am
why don't you just message me and I will send you the print out of the first hours bets
Because I'm not in the slightest bit interested in your first, or any hour of your bets.
stratmaker10 wrote:
all this is doing is taking away from this thread - which I tried to add value too - because all I do is strategy -- but for some reason you are trying to attack me for no reason.
FFS, can you actually quote the bit where I attacked you?

This thread actually belongs to somebody else. You should have started your own thread if you want to talk about your strategies. And you're not even talking about strategy. All you say is that you have 140 strategies and nothing more - hardly a contribution!
stratmaker10 wrote:
you added nothing - and somehow think your always right -- unfortunately in this case - this is what I do -- all day - everyday .. so how about you calm down and realize you do not know it all.
If you're gonna tell me what I think there ain't much point in talking to me. The entire purpose of a conversation is for each person in the conversation to say what they think, so you're really talking to yourself, as I feel I am right now!

I think you'll find that many of us trade all day, every day without the need to brag about how much we make. How long you trade is no indication of how good you are. The fact that you've driven a car all your life doesn't mean you're a top-notch driver so don't expect any kudos. You haven't even contributed anything, all you've done is brag about your success!
stratmaker10

I just feel sorry for you to be honest -- you remind me of what they say about teachers -- those that cannot do "teach"

and there is one big difference between us -- I can actually back up what I say - unfortunately you cannot.
stratmaker10

Also stop trying to hijack the thread - if you want to speak to me - do so directly -- this thread was here for a reason.
Derek27

stratmaker10 wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:40 am
I just feel sorry for you to be honest -- you remind me of what they say about teachers -- those that cannot do "teach"

and there is one big difference between us -- I can actually back up what I say - unfortunately you cannot.
I don't teach and I haven't said anything that needs backing up.
Derek27

stratmaker10 wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:41 am
Also stop trying to hijack the thread - if you want to speak to me - do so directly -- this thread was here for a reason.
You've obviously got a short memory but you're the one that hijacked this thread. I was only replying to your comments.

I was going to suggest that you move any further discussion to your other thread, but when I looked it up I realised that one was hijacked as well, ironically, from the same OP!
Euler

No idea what stratmaker10 is up to, but it's obvious he can't understand what the community is here for, or just how successful it is and why.

We gave him a time out and asked him to consider how he 'contributes' to the forum, but on his return he just started trolling all over again. So that's game over for stratmaker10.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”