Can this be done?

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Dannyboi3k

Hey everyone, not a newbie, but most certainly not able to find if we can get an overview of the market like on BetTrader. i'm using a Mac, so i'm forced to use BetTrader for now but i use BetAngel mostly, just don't have my Windows laptop with me. Can anyone tell me if we can get this information on BetAngel? Market percentage of each runner? See below for example:
percentage.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek27

Dannyboi3k wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 9:01 pm
Hey everyone, not a newbie, but most certainly not able to find if we can get an overview of the market like on other software. i'm using a Mac, so i'm forced to use other software for now but i use BetAngel mostly, just don't have my Windows laptop with me. Can anyone tell me if we can get this information on BetAngel? Market percentage of each runner? See below for example:

percentage.png
You could have a rule that stores a value for each selection, 100 / price, then display it in a custom column on the one-click screen.
Dallas

Yes, its just the traded volume% for each selection

Its available to display on the ladder header and footer but for the one click screen you'll need to create a rule with a Stored Value to store a selections volume percentage

There might be one already made as part of an existing one-click settings file but if not and you are still stuck I can put an example together
viewforum.php?f=69
Derek27

Dallas wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 9:27 pm
I think it's book percentage rather than traded volume but nonetheless, same solution.
Dallas

Here you go, i'll post it up properly later with some more options but these will get you started

Capture.JPG

Rules File to import into Guardian and apply to all markets
Selection Volume%.baf

One-Click layout file to import on your on-click sceeen
Volume% Grid Layout.bgl

Custom Column also to import into your one-click screen
Volume %.bcc

If you want the cells to change colour as in my image (going from red at 0 to green at 100) you just need to select 'Percentage Gradient 1' in your custom column editor as shown in the image below
Capture2.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Derek27 wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 9:37 pm
Dallas wrote:
I think it's book percentage rather than traded volume but nonetheless, same solution.
Y, possibly is, and if so as you say its the same process and just a case of changing the stored value type to 'Book% of selection'

When I do the file properly i'll add in both options
Dallas

Dallas wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 9:50 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 9:37 pm
Dallas wrote:
Y, possibly is, and if so as you say its the same process and just a case of changing the stored value type to 'Book% of selection'

When I do the file properly i'll add in both options
Both options
Capture.JPG
Dannyboi3k

Brilliant, thanks guys, and this is already built into the ladder view is it? I was using one click as an example, it gives me a quick overview then I use the ladder screen. Thanks! I've been away for too long abroad and using a Mac limits me to browser software, which isn't bad, just lacks a lot of BA's functionality that I miss.
Anbell

Depending on how accurate you need it you could just use RF

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”