Building a bot

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
jelly111

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick one, I was wondering if anyone had any advice on building a bot?

I would like to start with a small balance and just gradually grow it in a nice stress free way, I am someone who has a gambling mentality, so I feel if I can take a steady approach with trading, I could potentially erase that mindset early on.

Kind Regards

Chris
Derek27

jelly111 wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:22 pm
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick one, I was wondering if anyone had any advice on building a bot?

I would like to start with a small balance and just gradually grow it in a nice stress free way, I am someone who has a gambling mentality, so I feel if I can take a steady approach with trading, I could potentially erase that mindset early on.

Kind Regards

Chris
Welcome to the forum jelly111. If you want advice about creating a bot you need to give more information. What sport/markets are you interested in? What manual trading have you done that you'd like to automate?

I would advise you not to approach bot-building as a guaranteed way of successfully, albeit gradually, growing your balance in a stress-free way. There's never any guarantee of success and it's really hard work - this isn't a stress-free zone. :)

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”