Bet Angel for MLB Baseball

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
aus1022

Hello,

I am fairly new to automation so am finding figuring out how to execute some commands in Bet Angel a little tricky. I have the following questions:

1. I produce my own probabilities for MLB Baseball, where there can be up to 15 games a day. I assume there is something that can help me manage betting into 15 or so different moneyline markets a bit more efficiently than having 15 excel sheets open? Any help here in essentially replicating a coupon would be appreciated.
  2. I want to be able to optimize my wagers so that I am staking correctly and getting the best possible price. Which commands are best to:
    • Place an unmatched order greater than X ticks off the current best odds
    • Edit the price if the market moves with that price (E.G I price something at 1.9, 1.97 is current best available, but i ask for 2.0 and the market subsequently moves to best available price 1.95)
    • Editing a partially matched order. Lets say Kelly states I want 100 on a specific bet and i get 50 matched at 2.0, but the price moves to 1.98. Is there a way to refactor the remaining portion of the stake (which would now be less than 50)
Thank you in advance for any help!

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”