Betangel doesn't seem to be using rules

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
awhitfield123

Hi i still cant get bat angel to green up , could anyone explain what this rule means please???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eatyourgreens

good morning AW,
As mentioned earlier in this thread by Dallas and Fish2, for this automation to work properly it needs two rules files, one is added to MO market and one to the CS market.
The condition you have highlighted checks the odds on 0-0 in the CS market, and relays that info to the close trade rule in MO market, if you do not have the right rules applied to the CS market, the close trade will never fire because conditions will not be met.

Earlier in this thread Fish2 mentioned the probable rule file you are using and supplied a link to it, if you go and read that page you will find clear and precise instructions :-)

good luck, have a nice day! :-)
awhitfield123

Hey guys,
quick update, i just copied an automation as exactly described in a video by peter webb called--- Betfair trading - Lay the draw & green up - Automatically - Peter Webb
i just had my first green up by automation yaaaaayyy!!!
i think i was trying to run before i could walk and downloaded something a bit too advanced. i will go from here and take things slowly.

thankyou for your taking time to reply and try to help me it is much appreciated.

Thankyou
Dallas

awhitfield123 wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:53 pm
Hey guys,
quick update, i just copied an automation as exactly described in a video by peter webb called--- Betfair trading - Lay the draw & green up - Automatically - Peter Webb
i just had my first green up by automation yaaaaayyy!!!
i think i was trying to run before i could walk and downloaded something a bit too advanced. i will go from here and take things slowly.

thankyou for your taking time to reply and try to help me it is much appreciated.

Thankyou
It would now also green you up 60 secs after there has been a market suspension for any other reason, for example if there's a dangerous attack, penalty, VAR decision etc etc
Dallas

If you want to use the version shown in Peters video you can download it from here (which was the one I originally though you were using)
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=11309

But that video and file is now very old and created when there was far less automation options, so while it will check the draw odds have increased and you are in profit (so won't just trigger after every suspension)
It will still trigger following a red card as the the draw odds will also drift in that situation as well as a goal

That was part the reason for creating the updated version of the file with a rule to also check the score line
awhitfield123

Thanks Dallas

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”