v system by matt fyles

panda32

Euler wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:55 am
If you share some of the thoughts or processes, I'm sure the true professional traders would be able to comment on them.
Yes sure...

So this is one of the trading methods they cover and the one i see the most value in... (making alot of money)

1, Trade favourites only and are trading at less than 6.
2, Look for trades 5 - 10 minutes before the race.
3, Set up a custom chart using candles. Set data at 100 and 5 second intervals. Blue candle indicates price decrease, and white candle indicates price increase. Open trade when candle breaks support or resistance line. This has to be confirmed with a second candle the same colourr. This is a strong indication that the price will increase or decrease (depending on increase or decrease). If it does break support or resistance but is not confirmed with a candle the same colour, do not trade.
panda32

This is most likely Childs play for the professionals
Dallas

panda32 wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:03 pm
Euler wrote:
If you share some of the thoughts or processes, I'm sure the true professional traders would be able to comment on them.
Yes sure...

So this is one of the trading methods they cover and the one i see the most value in... (making alot of money)

3, Set up a custom chart using candles. Set data at 100 and 5 second intervals. Blue candle indicates price decrease, and white candle indicates price increase. Open trade when candle breaks support or resistance line. This has to be confirmed with a second candle the same colourr. This is a strong indication that the price will increase or decrease (depending on increase or decrease). If it does break support or resistance but is not confirmed with a candle the same colour, do not trade.
That sounds exactly like the way Jim Makos used to trade
jamesg46

Dallas wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:12 pm
panda32 wrote:
Euler wrote:
Yes sure...

That sounds exactly like the way Jim Makos used to trade
That’s a name I’ve not heard in a very long time. I remember Jim Marcos was one the very first people I came across on YouTube all those years ago.
Trader Pat

panda32 wrote:

Most of your focus should be on the ladder not the charts. When you open a market charts will give you an idea of what has happened and during the course of the market, they can confirm what you see on the ladder. But most of the information you need is on the ladder; support/resistance points, short term and long term volume, amount of money available at different prices, weight of money, how money is being matched etc, etc... I've never used candle charts, but if you base an entry on what a candle is doing you'll never get a feel for the market.

My advice would be to get involved in the market on very small stakes and get a feel for what's going on. If you can avoid the pitfalls of overstaking, going in play and going on tilt then when you gain more experience, you can write out your own step by step method that works for you.
panda32

Yeah thanks Trader Pat...

Great advice thank you.
jimibt

panda32 wrote:
Euler wrote:
Yes sure...

i guess in short, this is akin to 20/200EMA crossover in futures trading, except using the candle open/close as the overarching final decider. i get the logic but definitely would look at the orderflow/price action to determine if the money is pinned to a particular runner, and/or if a change in that sentiment occurs during that 2 minute window.
ShaunWhite

panda32 wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:50 pm
ok thanks. I didn't know Euler was Peter Webb.. thanks for that. Peter makes it look so easy and doesnt even need charts to trade half the time.
He been doing it for well over 20yrs, 168 hrs a week knowing him. If he didn't find it easy by now then there'd be something wrong with him :)

Just remember that you can't swerve experience. A course will teach you the basics but if that was it then the failure rate wouldn't be so high.
cyclopse11

I also purchased and studied this course over the last week. It was a £35 purchase on eBay.

There are five methods covered in the material not just horse racing. Have you tried one of the other methods;-

Last 10 minutes of football match, football favourite going 2-0 down or in play tennis game trading?

Regards

Cyclopse
panda32

cyclopse11 wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:28 pm
I also purchased and studied this course over the last week. It was a £35 purchase on eBay.

There are five methods covered in the material not just horse racing. Have you tried one of the other methods;-

Last 10 minutes of football match, football favourite going 2-0 down or in play tennis game trading?

Regards

Cyclopse
Yes i have tried the football method last 10 minutes, problem with that is you cant really trade the english games because of the time delay on sky sports. Its about 40 second delay at best. So far to risky i think. You can do the german league as most of these are shown on the betfair live feed which is only around 5 second delay. The premiership just doesnt work. Which is a shame because thats where most of the money is.
ShaunWhite

cyclopse11 wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:28 pm

Regards

Cyclopse
What's your objective? Pocket money hobby or full time job? Do you enjoy tennis, horses and footy equally? What skills have you got, avid sports interest or do you like the tech.?

You're at the stage where you can choose anything and any method and everything is equally difficult, so pick your lifestyle and aim for that. Eg there's no point getting decent at pre race manual trading on horses if you don't enjoy it. It's all a novelty at first but that fades and then what?
chess

any news on this?
on eBay they sell
the discs for 800
to 1000,-
Kai

chess wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:47 pm
any news on this?
on eBay they sell
the discs for 800
to 1000,-
Wouldn't you first have to find a disc drive on eBay as well that can run this old technology
chess

I have an old
lenovo 17'' with
disc drive incl ^^
jamesedwards

chess wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:47 pm
any news on this?
on eBay they sell
the discs for 800
to 1000,-
Those ebay listings have been there since 2018 and 2020 and there's no evidence of even a single sale that I can find in the available history. Even if it was any good 10 years ago it's unlikely to be any good now. A wide wide birth I'm thinking.

Return to “Sports betting strategies”