Motivation and useful tips for a beginner!! 👌

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Shub4ik

Hi all!! My name is Oleg, I'm from Ukraine. Just recently I started trading, on order books (ladder), can you advise how to choose the right participant for trading (racing), by what criteria to select and what should be taken into account in order to increase your chances for successful trading? How to use the chart to anticipate the approximate movement of the market? I will be very grateful to everyone, all successful trading and peaceful skies)
xtrader16

Hello Oleg.

Welcome to trading. Unfortunately nobody is going you show you (or anybody else for that matter) how to become profitable. It is a trial and error type of thing. Most normal people give up long before they master it. It's the insane people who get to the other side. The thing is, unless somebody tells you how the markets work it is a long and tiresome journey to profitability. Good Luck on your adventure.
Derek27

The Bet Angel Academy on the main site is a good starting point. It has dozens of videos of example trades that will point you in the right direction. Good luck.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”