Spreading the profit

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
jonjames38

Hello so I lay and back a horse and all selections are green and are zero pence apart from my horse which is showing a profit now how do I spread this profit across all selections?

Please help it's frying my brain yet I know it's so simple.

Thank you
Dallas

If they are all showing an equal P/L next to their names then you've already greened up
jonjames38

No just the one runner showing a green profit the rest are 0.00 in the green.
Dallas

jonjames38 wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:16 pm
No just the one runner showing a green profit the rest are 0.00 in the green.
On the one-click screen ensure the 'Green' box is ticked then click on any of the figures displayed in the 'Trade Profit Column'

On the ladder screen ensure the 'scales' icon is uncrossed and click the figure next to them to green up all trades on every selection
Or click on the figure displayed in the trade profit column on the side of the ladder of the selection/s you want to green up

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11572
jonjames38

Ok I was just clicking the trade button at the top thank you Dallas.
iangrant230

Hello Dallas, you responded to a thread last week a few times which I very much appreciate. I’m looking at old data here and the inplay records record prices but only once they have £100 matched on them. You showed me last week how to set a trigger for where £100 is matched at 2 that the bot will trigger but can it be done so if £100 is matched at any price 2 or below it triggers? Thanks
Dallas

iangrant230 wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:53 pm
Hello Dallas, you responded to a thread last week a few times which I very much appreciate. I’m looking at old data here and the inplay records record prices but only once they have £100 matched on them. You showed me last week how to set a trigger for where £100 is matched at 2 that the bot will trigger but can it be done so if £100 is matched at any price 2 or below it triggers? Thanks
Yes, but you'd need to add 99 more stored values (one for each price point) like you've done already to test the money waiting at 2.0
iangrant230

I’ve done that today for every price from 2 down to 1.5 and not bet has been placed, I’m 100% sure that some of the guardian selections have had more than £100 traded on them at one of those prices. What am I doing wrong do you think?
Dallas

iangrant230 wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:26 pm
I’ve done that today for every price from 2 down to 1.5 and not bet has been placed, I’m 100% sure that some of the guardian selections have had more than £100 traded on them at one of those prices. What am I doing wrong do you think?
What time is your rule armed for?
Have you added any conditions to the rule that Stores the values?
iangrant230

Back Selection at Evens.baf
Thats the way it has been set up, but nothing has been triggering it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

iangrant230 wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:07 am

Thats the way it has been set up, but nothing has been triggering it.
You don't have a 'Set/Modify Stored Value'
You need one of those to set the stored values of the money waiting, that rule also needs to trigger an unlimited amount of times rearming every refresh
iangrant230

Is this what you mean?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

iangrant230 wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:15 pm

Is this what you mean?
Yes, that's correct, I'd rename the rule to something different so you know which is which and if you really want to be clinical also move it so its the first rule in the file (so it checked first each refresh)

But for the current rule you have at the top of the file I'd guess you only need that to trigger one time and not rearm after every refresh

Also on the conditions you'll need to put them all in a group and test that one or more is true (otherwise as they currently are all need to be true before the rule triggers ie, there needs to be more than £100 matched at all those prices)
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/gro ... tions.html
iangrant230

I think I have done it right now from what youve said but on the selection at 20.30 it was bouncing around all the price points listed but nothing was done
Dallas

iangrant230 wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:41 pm

I think I have done it right now from what youve said but on the selection at 20.30 it was bouncing around all the price points listed but nothing was done
That looks fine to me now so should work, let me know if it doesn't work on any of todays races

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”