New to Bet Angel

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
WelshMage

Hi to everyone

I am new to Bet angel but have been trading, primarily football for several years. Last year I made about £3.4k by using a range of trades, from Overs/Unders, Home win, BTTS and Dutching correct score. I am fairly good with Excel and have created and perfected a filter system which uses parameters based on the last 6 home games for the home team and last 6 away games for the away team. The parameters took a while to forget but I have been getting over 70% strike rate.
Bet Angel looks great!!! I have written my first automation and watched a good few videos recommended on automation. There looks massive potential here which could save me hours on a typical football weekend.
What I haven't quite worked out is the difference between Green all selections and the other type of exiting trades with greening. Does anyone know any videos out there that show the difference?
Dallas

Glad to hear you are enjoying the software

Regarding your question this should explain most of it
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11408

The only difference in the rules when greening is the 'Green all selections' rule does just that and greens up all trades on all selections when it triggers
Whereas the 'Close Trade on Selection with Greening' allows you to target specified selection/s

Likewise the 'Green All Profit' condition' and the 'Close Trade Profit with Greening' conditions tests your profit across the whole market or profit from individual selections
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/gre ... rofit.html
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/clo ... rofit.html
WelshMage

Thanks Very much for this. Really helpful.

Can I push my luck and ask how any automation I write Can drip feed a stake into the Market in equal chunks. So for example, I have an automation that checks the price of the over 1.5 at 15 mins and then if bigger than 1.4, it will enter the market at best traded price, exit the trade at 60 mins if lay odds on over 1.5 is less than 1.38 and finally exit the trade completely at 70 mins if the odds are over 2.00.
What I would like to do, seems fairly simple to me but not sure how. I want to stake £60 in in 3 chunks of £20.

Again, I might be pushing my luck specifically asking for help on this as a Newbie but I guess if you don't ask you get nowhere.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”