My automation rule is linked to a particular market.

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
pouzivatel_neznamy

Hello,
I have created the automation rule. As there seems to be no way to create a rule without opening some market first, that rule got linked to the particular match.
Now, when I am in Guardian, after loading my selected markets, I am attempting to assign my rule I created earlier to these markets.

Here is the message I get:
linked rule.png
Could you please advise me how to create a rule which is not linked to a specific market but can be used on any?
I also include the .baf file, if anyone would be that kind to have a look and help.
Thank you.
FH00.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

You need to apply the rule be 'Betfair row' or order of favouritism, Guardian nominated etc
Most times for football rules you'll apply the rule to a Betfair row as they always remain the same every market

Applying it to a selection by name means its looking for that same selection in every market
ie, the 0-0 CS for Liverpool V Man Utd, or the Over 2.5 for Man City V Arsenal
pouzivatel_neznamy

Dallas, thank you for your reply.
I thought I understood, and I try to change it accordingly.
However, it is exhibiting the same issue.
I used the highlighted "applies to selection" and also other choices, but the problem is the same still.
wrong market.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eatyourgreens

hi,
you need to fill the box (circle) for row 1, hover your mouse over it and click. row 1 is 0-0.

:-)
pouzivatel_neznamy

It seems to work, thank you!

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”