Setting the Screen View

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
ajanthony

Hello all,
This may seem like a dumb question but I cannot get my screen view exactly how I want it. Is it possible to have the ladder as your default when the 5 minute start notice comes up and is it possible to set the ladder in order of barrier (stall) draw from 1 on the left proceeding to higher barriers on the right.
Regards,
Anthony
Dallas

ajanthony wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:38 am
Hello all,
This may seem like a dumb question but I cannot get my screen view exactly how I want it. Is it possible to have the ladder as your default when the 5 minute start notice comes up and is it possible to set the ladder in order of barrier (stall) draw from 1 on the left proceeding to higher barriers on the right.
Regards,
Anthony
The ladder sort order can be set on the 'General' Tab of the ladder settings editor (same tab you set the number of ladder on)

To have the ladder opened automatically with 5 mins to go you'll need to create a rules file with a 'Display this markets on a Trading screen' rule
On the parameters tab you can then configure which screen the market is to be opened on
ajanthony

Thank Dallas,
Much appreciated.
Anthony

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”