Moving to BA from other software - are there "skins" or settings that can make it look similar/the same?

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
arbitrage16

Or do I need to manually convert my BA ladders so that they look similar to what I was using on the previous software? thanks.
Dallas

There are no 'skins' but the ladder settings available will allow you to create layouts similar to what you've probably been used to

There a few ready-made examples in the customization area that are along the lines of what you are looking for
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=18876
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=18875
arbitrage16

Thanks Dallas, that is indeed what I was looking for!

Two things I would like to ask about please:

Can I highlight the three cells closest to the traded price so they are a different colour to the rest?

And is there a way to change the cross over points so they are highlighted a different colour?
Dallas

arbitrage16 wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:54 pm
Thanks Dallas, that is indeed what I was looking for!

Two things I would like to ask about please:

Can I highlight the three cells closest to the traded price so they are a different colour to the rest?

And is there a way to change the cross over points so they are highlighted a different colour?
Yes, the bottom option on the 'General' tab of your ladder settings editor allows you to to highlight/shade the best three prices

and you can use the 'Marker' tab to highlight your specified price points like these examples
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=21158
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=21136
arbitrage16

Dallas wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:51 pm
There are no 'skins' but the ladder settings available will allow you to create layouts similar to what you've probably been used to

There a few ready-made examples in the customization area that are along the lines of what you are looking for
Hi Dallas I have tried this for Large Cells and it was slightly different so I just clicked the "import settings" button and uploaded the fil from my desktop. Now the one click and the ladder screens are entirely blank! I have logged out and in again, so not sure of my next steps - any advice?
arbitrage16

arbitrage16 wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:10 pm
Dallas wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:51 pm

Hi Dallas I have tried this for Large Cells and it was slightly different so I just clicked the "import settings" button and uploaded the fil from my desktop. Now the one click and the ladder screens are entirely blank! I have logged out and in again, so not sure of my next steps - any advice?
Scratch that, I have it fogured now thanks!
Dallas

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”