Can the highlighting of the last traded odds be constant rather than flashing?

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
arbitrage16

Is this possible? Looking at the default settings it appears to be an on/off in terms of highlighting last traded odds, and it just flashes when there is money matched.

This is a bit hectic for me, and I'd prefer it to constantly track the current price. Thanks!
Derek27

arbitrage16 wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:13 pm
Is this possible? Looking at the default settings it appears to be an on/off in terms of highlighting last traded odds, and it just flashes when there is money matched.

This is a bit hectic for me, and I'd prefer it to constantly track the current price. Thanks!
What's your refresh rate? If it's 200ms for example, being constantly on for 200ms and off when money is matched at a different price, 200ms later, that amounts to flashing.
Dabbla

I just use this file to keep track of the LTP as a marker. you can use it as a guardian file or safety servant.

ltpmarker.PNG
LTP MARKER.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

arbitrage16 wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:13 pm

You can set the time it takes to clear in your ladder settings area from every update to 5 seconds
If another price is traded at before it clears it will flash again and update to that price so its always highlighting the LTP still
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”