football score to Guardian

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
yorklad

[
2023-03-10 (2).png
afternoon all, i've tried to do the walkthrough of the above, and am now stuck, where it says it cant open the file, I may or should I say have done something wrong, but if its a hidden file, I've followed the help on Microsoft to unlock the file and ran the thing again, however it still comes up as " can't open file".
Any advice please, I'm not too technical so go easy please.

TIA,
Yorklad
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sniffer66

That's a very old version of mine

Use this one instead

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=25395
yorklad

Thanks very much for your reply sniffer66, I'll give this a go

Yorklad
yorklad

Morning all, I'm really stuck now and getting stressed, I don't know how to get the 2 missing files into the Autoit program, I spent about 4 hours last night and I still can't do it, the trouble is i'm in my 60's and have had no computer training and therefore all this computer terminology means very little to me, and I haven't seen ant walk through videos yet, I don't know if there are any, if anyone can help me further please,in the computer technical world I know nothing.
2023-03-11.png
2023-03-11.png

TIA
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yorklad

Dont know if these help
2023-03-11.png
2023-03-11 (8).png

When I open Scite this is what appears, now I don't know what to do next.

Thanks in advance for any help offered
2023-03-11 (9).png
sniffer66

You copy the 2 missing files into the "Include" folder where you installed AutoIt

Mine is here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Include

But yours may differ based on your version of Windows and where you installed Autoit

But find the install folder and Include will definitely exist
yorklad

thats just it, I don't know how to find the install folder, I'm that thick and gormless everything is so hard
yorklad

thats just it, I don't know how to find the install folder, I'm that thick and gormless everything is so hard
yorklad

I've finally found the Include folder and "copied and pasted" the 2 files that were missing, so hopefully it should work now, how and where can i find the data that the script retrieves , or more importantly how do I drag it view the data.
Many thanks again
sniffer66

yorklad wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:37 pm
I've finally found the Include folder and "copied and pasted" the 2 files that were missing, so hopefully it should work now, how and where can i find the data that the script retrieves , or more importantly how do I drag it view the data.
Many thanks again
You'll need to load the example baf in the original post into Guardian, and apply to your required matches. That will demo the various Stored Values that are available to the bot i.e Scores, match time, Shots on target and so on. You will need to put yourself through a little learning\training to create the rules in your own baf file, but the example LTD rules in that post will give you a start. Please be aware that I created that LTD file purely as an example of how the stats could be used. I've no idea how it performs in the real world - so don't run it on live matches or at least only use practice mode
yorklad

Ok sniffer66, thanks very much for all your help and advice.

Yorklad

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”