Market Selection

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
R3mbrandt

Hi!

Is there a short / easy way to select all markets in Guardian in which I've placed active/matched bets?

(other software has a checkbox for this)

Thx and Greets!
Dallas

Click the matched bets column header to sort them by number of matched bets
Then select the bottom one in the list and with your 'Shift' key held down press your 'Home' key
R3mbrandt

Thx for this hint. On a weekend day with hundreds of matches, however, it's a bit fiddly to load all the markets into Guardian first, then sort by matched bets.
Dallas

R3mbrandt wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:57 am
Thx for this hint. On a weekend day with hundreds of matches, however, it's a bit fiddly to load all the markets into Guardian first, then sort by matched bets.
Fiddly in what way?
You can add exactly the markets you want to Guardian with just one push of a key
R3mbrandt

According to the soccer tab in Guardian there are 505 matches (with match-odds and support by Soccer Mystic). It's right, that I can get all of these with one (right-) click to Guardian, but it takes some time until Guardian had load all of these matches. And I must wait until Guardian finished this load procedure until I can sort after matched bets.
Dallas

R3mbrandt wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:45 pm
According to the soccer tab in Guardian there are 505 matches (with match-odds and support by Soccer Mystic). It's right, that I can get all of these with one (right-) click to Guardian, but it takes some time until Guardian had load all of these matches. And I must wait until Guardian finished this load procedure until I can sort after matched bets.
10secs isn't that long

But i'm a bit confused as to exactly what it is you are doing/want to do

I'm assuming you are placing bets on matches already elsewhere and now want to add all the markets supported by Soccer mystic to Guardian
But what about those you've bet on elsewhere that might not be supported by soccer mystic? they would be missed off your search

Unless you are betting quite randomly on different types of markets from different leagues and countries all over the world why no just create a filter to find the markets from the countries/leagues you may have bet on, that would probably narrow it down to a few dozen at most so would load into Guardian in a second or two
R3mbrandt

Dallas wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:53 pm
Unless you are betting quite randomly on different types of markets from different leagues and countries all over the world why no just create a filter to find the markets from the countries/leagues you may have bet on, that would probably narrow it down to a few dozen at most so would load into Guardian in a second or two
It's not randomly. :-) But yes, it's on different markets (CS, O/U 2.5, Match Odds) in different leagues according to some pre game filter sets I created outside of BA. But to get an overview of all of my pre game placed bets, while I'm trade some inplay games, it would be nice to have all of them in one place. Maybe I'm blind, but I've not discovered a possibility to create such a filter. Can you turn me in the right direction?
Dallas

R3mbrandt wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:09 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:53 pm
It's not randomly. :-) But yes, it's on different markets (CS, O/U 2.5, Match Odds) in different leagues according to some pre game filter sets I created outside of BA. But to get an overview of all of my pre game placed bets, while I'm trade some inplay games, it would be nice to have all of them in one place. Maybe I'm blind, but I've not discovered a possibility to create such a filter. Can you turn me in the right direction?
Thanks that makes it a bit clearer to understand what your doing

Here is the user guide page that covers creating your own markets filters
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/fil ... rkets.html

There are some ready-made market selection filters in the customization area which you can download, import then edit to your own needs
viewforum.php?f=62

But you could then create something along the lines of the following, ie, something that includes just the possible market types and leagues you may place bets in, and that will return a lot less results than just using the Soccer filter for all matches

Start time; Today
Events; Soccer
Filtered Text; English Premier League, Bundesliga, La Liga, Ligue 1, Dutch Eredivisie
Market Types; Match Odds, BTTS, Over/Unders 1.5, 2.5 & 3.5, Correct Score
R3mbrandt

Thank you for providing some links and filter options. And now a little check box "Matched Bets" and i would be happy. ;-)
sniffer66

Sorry to butt in on the thread, but if Guardian is sorted by matched bets, is there any way I can get that to mirror in a Watch List Dallas ? It's pain on a Saturday afternoon scrolling through finding the markets the bot has entered on. if all my entered markets were at the top of the sort it would be much quicker
Dallas

R3mbrandt wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:28 pm
Thank you for providing some links and filter options. And now a little check box "Matched Bets" and i would be happy. ;-)
After clicking the 'Matched bets' column header if you save that layout (on the list tab of Guardian) as a profile you won't need to keep doing that, instead when using that profile whenever you add your markets it will put those with matched bets at the top for you
Dallas

sniffer66 wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:29 pm
Sorry to butt in on the thread, but if Guardian is sorted by matched bets, is there any way I can get that to mirror in a Watch List Dallas ? It's pain on a Saturday afternoon scrolling through finding the markets the bot has entered on. if all my entered markets were at the top of the sort it would be much quicker
Not yet, but there's probably going to be a few more sort options added in a future update, especially now coupons contain custom columns it makes sense to expand the sort options to include market information like matched bets, stored values etc
sniffer66

Dallas wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:43 pm
sniffer66 wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:29 pm
Not yet, but there's probably going to be a few more sort options added in a future update, especially now coupons contain custom columns it makes sense to expand the sort options to include market information like matched bets, stored values etc
That would be great. Sorting by entries in custom columns would be very useful

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”