How to delete ladder settings?

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Brovashift

Hi, how do I delete ladder settings please....?

I am doing some house cleaning and tidying up my setups, deleting a lot of crap Ive accumilated over the last 12 months. I want to delete a lot of the ladder settings I have but all I can seem to do is reset the settings via ladder settings/red cross at the top. How do I permanently remove them?

They are different to the main settings aren't they (top ribbon)?

TIA
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek27

Brovashift wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:03 pm

I am doing some house cleaning and tidying up my setups, deleting a lot of crap Ive accumilated over the last 12 months. I want to delete a lot of the ladder settings I have but all I can seem to do is reset the settings via ladder settings/red cross at the top. How do I permanently remove them?

TIA
You can't delete them but you can hide them in settings, general tab, top-right.
Dallas

Brovashift wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:03 pm

TIA
You can only delete your own saved settings, ones containing the prefix Ex. are pre-set profiles that come installed with the software and can't be deleted only reset to there default state
Brovashift

Ah right... that solves that riddle then :D

Thanks guys 🤘

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”