How to upgrade all my devices to the newest version 1.60.0 .. and tons of other question over the time

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Mastermind

Hi everybody,

sorry - maybe the question ist not really smart - but I need a little bit of your help.

I run "Bet Angel Professional" on a Desktop Computer and two Laptops. Now after I saw Peters Video about the "Race Meter" in Horse Racing, I learned that I have really three different versions of "Bet Angel Professional" in use. (between 1.56 and 1.59.2)

With the search function I found this side: https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro

To download the newest version 1.60.0

But how do I upgrade existing versions on my devices?
Or do I have to deinstall everything completely and start then fresh with this download.

If so, I had to reorganice all settings I´ve done in the past. Is this of need or how can I manage this in the easiest manner?

Many regards for your help, I have tons of questions to ask .. but yes .. at first I have to get all devices on the newest version.

Best case would be if I just then could simply start to ask all this other questions through different topics in this new thread and someone take me at his hand and helps. Is this possible? Sounds to be much easier then spamming 20 questions through the whole board. Haha.

Best regards,

Mastermind
Derek27

Mastermind wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 2:17 pm
Hi everybody,

sorry - maybe the question ist not really smart - but I need a little bit of your help.

I run "Bet Angel Professional" on a Desktop Computer and two Laptops. Now after I saw Peters Video about the "Race Meter" in Horse Racing, I learned that I have really three different versions of "Bet Angel Professional" in use.

With the search function I found this side: https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro

To download the newest version 1.60.0

But how do I upgrade existing versions on my devices?
Or do I have to deinstall everything completely and start then fresh with this download.

If so, I had to reorganice all settings I´ve done in the past. Is this of need or how can I manage this in the easiest manner?

Many regards for your help, I have tons of questions to ask .. but yes .. at first I have to get all devices on the newest version.

Best case would be if I just then could simply start to ask all this other questions through different topics in this new thread and someone take me at his hand and helps. Is this possible?

Best regards,

Mastermind
No need to uninstall, just install the latest version of BA on all your devices. Your settings will be preserved but it's a good idea to regularly back up your settings and screen profiles. You can easily restore settings by using the import feature.
Mastermind

Hello Derek27,
thanks ....it worked very well and is done now on all three devices ... I have a lot of other questions on dozens of post it´s ... so I will come further here one problem after the other .. haha ..thanks in advance for everybody who is able to help.
Best regards,
Mastermind
Mastermind

next problem ... in Guardian ... I have changed the layout of the imported Markets and so on in a different Layout which I have named "Mastermind Layout" and saved it. Every time I go in guardian and load Horseraces (Win UK today) with a coupon there in, I must change the Layout through clicking "List", then Layout then "Mastermind Layout" .. because it startes each time with "Bet Angel Layout" .. but I want it to change it to my layout automatically when I log in. Surely no big problem, but how can I change this?
Anyone fancy to help?
Thanks in advance.
Dallas

Mastermind wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 3:33 pm
next problem ... in Guardian ... I have changed the layout of the imported Markets and so on in a different Layout which I have named "Mastermind Layout" and saved it. Every time I go in guardian and load Horseraces (Win UK today) with a coupon there in, I must change the Layout through clicking "List", then Layout then "Mastermind Layout" .. because it startes each time with "Bet Angel Layout" .. but I want it to change it to my layout automatically when I log in. Surely no big problem, but how can I change this?
Anyone fancy to help?
Thanks in advance.
On your main screen top left corner click
Settings > Save Settings
Mastermind

Thanks Dallas for the fast reply, but it doesn´t work. I can of course save the Settings, it askes me then "Save as" and I type in the new name and save.
But when I start BAP again, I have again in the left corner of guardian "List" .. the start with the "Bet Angel Layout" .. and not my new edited one.
What else can I try? Screen attached, many thanks in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Mastermind wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 5:49 pm
Thanks Dallas for the fast reply, but it doesn´t work. I can of course save the Settings, it askes me then "Save as" and I type in the new name and save.
But when I start BAP again, I have again in the left corner of guardian "List" .. the start with the "Bet Angel Layout" .. and not my new edited one.
What else can I try? Screen attached, many thanks in advance.
On your main screen top left corner click
Settings > Save Settings
Save Settings.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mastermind

Thanks Dallas .. I appreciate your fast help .. but thats exact what I have done .. it shows me that "save as" .. I save with the new name .. and when I close BAP ... and open it again .. it does not start with my layout .. it starts again with "Bet Angel Layout" .. I have to go again in "List" and change it manually.

Other idea? I could save my version with overwriting the "Bet Angel Layout" .. as Plan B ... Copying the original as "Bet Angel Layout Orig" and overwrite it with my new one.

Other ideas? Thanks in advance.
Dallas

You'll get the 'Save As' box if you don't yet have any saved settings profiles - but it won't make any difference wheather saving as a new profile or resaving an existing profile

Once you've saved as 'whatever you called it' you can select that settings profile (not layout profile) on the blue login window to load it as you login
Or once logged in you can select that settings profile by choosing it from your settings pick list located in between the spanner and calculator icons
Mastermind

Perfect Dallas, thank you. That worked very well. I appreciate your help.
Dallas wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 7:24 pm
You'll get the 'Save As' box if you don't yet have any saved settings profiles - but it won't make any difference wheather saving as a new profile or resaving an existing profile
Once you've saved as 'whatever you called it' you can select that settings profile (not layout profile) on the blue login window to load it as you login
Dallas

Mastermind wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 8:10 pm
Perfect Dallas, thank you. That worked very well. I appreciate your help.
Dallas wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 7:24 pm

Mastermind

Next question .. haha .. I´ve noted a lot during the last weeks and now we have to sort all the post it´s and find all this things out. Hahaha.
I am at the adjusting of the Horse Racing Inplay Race Meter settings.
In Peters Video about the Inplay Race Meter ... he has the data of the horses in percentage and is able to adjust this with choosing "Win % Label".
On my devices the whole button is missing. I assume it´s another version, but to change this .. where can I find this now in Version 1.60.0?
Two Screenshots attached. Second is from Peters Video ... First is how it looks at my screen.
Or is this different between Horse Racing UK and US, cause UK is closed now, I´ve tested it at US Races this evening.
Many thanks in advance, who ever is fancy to help.
Dallas

Mastermind wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 10:13 pm
Next question .. haha .. I´ve noted a lot during the last weeks and now we have to sort all the post it´s and find all this things out. Hahaha.
I am at the adjusting of the Horse Racing Inplay Race Meter settings.
In Peters Video about the Inplay Race Meter ... he has the data of the horses in percentage and is able to adjust this with choosing "Win % Label".
On my devices the whole button is missing. I assume it´s another version, but to change this .. where can I find this now in Version 1.60.0?
Two Screenshots attached. Second is from Peters Video ... First is how it looks at my screen.
Or is this different between Horse Racing UK and US, cause UK is closed now, I´ve tested it at US Races this evening.
Many thanks in advance, who ever is fancy to help.
Since that video was made a new 'settings' tab has been added, and its now been moved there
IPT.jpg
Mastermind

Thanks Dallas, I´ve found and changed the setting. Thanks for your help.

Next question: In his video "Betfair trading myth | Why you don't need to know the direction of odds to profit" .. and of course others ... Peter has there up to the left three columns

Total matched so far
Increased at
Average increase

I have the first two, but not the last .. "Average increase" ..
where can I find this to change?

Many thanks in advance, who ever is fancy to help. I really appreciate it :-)
Mastermind

Someone able to help? Thanks in advance.

In his video "Betfair trading myth | Why you don't need to know the direction of odds to profit" .. and of course others ... Peter has there up to the left three columns

Total matched so far
Increased at
Average increase

I have the first two, but not the last .. "Average increase" ..
where can I find this to change?

Many thanks in advance, who ever is fancy to help. I really appreciate it :-)

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”