Advanced and Enhanced Charts Training

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
NChandler1423

Hi there,

I recently completed the Trader and Professional training videos and I'm currently half way through the Horse Racing section, and was just wondering when or where I will find the training for the Advanced and Enhanced charting?

The horse racing section appears to be videos of trading examples without any specific explanation as to how the additional charts have influenced and aided the analysis of the market, and I was curious if I've missed something.

Any and all help is appreciated! :D
Dallas

There is a single mega video on using the various options to create advanced charts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvlB080Mteg

But there isn't any on reading/understanding them as they are the same charts used in financial markets and there's already a ton of sites, and videos on YT explaining how to read them, chart patterns etc so they'd only be covering what's already available.
Euler

Some things work well in translation from financial markets, but a lot of traditional TA from financials just don't translate.

There is a key reason for this and that is all prices are related in sports markets, but not on financials.

I use charts all the time, but mainly to understand traded ranges, prior areas of support or resistance and key moments in the market. You can zoom, pan and rewind the charts to focus in on something interesting. So they are great for that.

An example of how you may want to use them.

In this chart a large lay order hit the market and sent the price out. There was pretty much no retracement in this drift.

But.... You only use a chart to monitor price action, if you trade order flow you will want to combine that with a ladder so see the detail of what's happening from second to second. It's all about combining all available information to get a 'feel' for what the market is doing and why.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NChandler1423

Thank you both for your replies! They were information and confirmation, respectively, that I was looking for :D

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”