Time axis on Betfair market charts

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Bustrofedico

When does the time axis start in betfair charts? I suppose it is from the moment the market is open, but I not 100% certain.

Are the BF charts populated at a constant rate, or more frequently closer to the off?

Thanks!
Anbell

Bustrofedico wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:52 am
When does the time axis start in betfair charts? I suppose it is from the moment the market is open, but I not 100% certain.

Are the BF charts populated at a constant rate, or more frequently closer to the off?

Thanks!
There is no time axis (the horizontal axis shows transactions)
Bustrofedico

Anbell wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:55 am
Bustrofedico wrote:

Thanks!
Thank you. Surely the number of transactions is far higher close to the off than earlier on. Does that imply that the chart populates much faster towards the off, or is there some degree of averaging per time unit?
Dallas

Bustrofedico wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:06 am
Anbell wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:55 am
Bustrofedico wrote:

Thanks!
Thank you. Surely the number of transactions is far higher close to the off than earlier on. Does that imply that the chart populates much faster towards the off, or is there some degree of averaging per time unit?
No degree of averaging, it just gets populates more/faster as it gets nearer the off

In a horse racing market at the time the race starts around 80% of the chart will be showing the just last 5mins activity, the first 20% on the left hand side will be all the activity from when the market opened up until 5mins before the off

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”