Happy Corner

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
Post Reply
User avatar
Realrocknrolla
Posts: 746
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:15 pm

AE521BD2-C6F1-4A75-BD33-F888C90F7B4D.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
greenmark
Posts: 1410
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:15 pm

Realrocknrolla wrote: ↑
Sat May 22, 2021 5:43 pm
AE521BD2-C6F1-4A75-BD33-F888C90F7B4D.jpeg
Perhaps a rant corner rather than happy corner post. Then again, you may be right.You have to be a bit happy to stand in your town centre and complain about Covid. Lovely. The great british public! I somtimes feel I live in an episode of Bottom.
Trader Pat
Posts: 2427
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:50 pm

I'd have never noticed the colour of her hair if it wasn't for that bullet point headline :?
User avatar
Realrocknrolla
Posts: 746
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:15 pm

I fuckin love trading!

Sometimes i think i’m a suped up version of Stephen Hawkings when i get infront of them numbers!

What is the matrix

πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘

Beer time 🍻
User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 11532
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Realrocknrolla wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:03 pm
I fuckin love trading!

Sometimes i think i’m a suped up version of Stephen Hawkings when i get infront of them numbers!

What is the matrix

πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘

Beer time 🍻
I see someone's had a good day. It's my midweek drinking day as well - might just have two this week if the weather keeps up. :D
User avatar
Realrocknrolla
Posts: 746
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:15 pm

Derek27 wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:41 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:03 pm
I fuckin love trading!

Sometimes i think i’m a suped up version of Stephen Hawkings when i get infront of them numbers!

What is the matrix

πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘

Beer time 🍻
I see someone's had a good day. It's my midweek drinking day as well - might just have two this week if the weather keeps up. :D
Hi Derek

Just spreading the love!

I changed my mindset last week and my trading has just improved massively!

When i left the forces, i wanted to work in Sales.

To cut a long story short, i attempted the hard sell. Not only did i have good fun with it and learnt a lot. But the one thing that stuck in my mind is you don’t get every sale! The fella who taught me always said, forget about it, its gone! Onto the next. Basic really.

But my advise to anyone is…a losing trade has gone. Forget it, but learn from it!

On top of a good day Im a great uncle today also.

Happy trading Derek πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ»πŸ»

Blimey thats a waffle!

Might have to use speed dial πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 11532
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Realrocknrolla wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:53 pm
Derek27 wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:41 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:03 pm
I fuckin love trading!

Sometimes i think i’m a suped up version of Stephen Hawkings when i get infront of them numbers!

What is the matrix

πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘

Beer time 🍻
I see someone's had a good day. It's my midweek drinking day as well - might just have two this week if the weather keeps up. :D
Hi Derek

Just spreading the love!

I changed my mindset last week and my trading has just improved massively!

When i left the forces, i wanted to work in Sales.

To cut a long story short, i attempted the hard sell. Not only did i have good fun with it and learnt a lot. But the one thing that stuck in my mind is you don’t get every sale! The fella who taught me always said, forget about it, its gone! Onto the next. Basic really.

But my advise to anyone is…a losing trade has gone. Forget it, but learn from it!

On top of a good day Im a great uncle today also.

Happy trading Derek πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ»πŸ»

Blimey thats a waffle!

Might have to use speed dial πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Fuck me! I've been a great uncle for three years and never even realised it. :lol:
User avatar
Realrocknrolla
Posts: 746
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:15 pm

Derek27 wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:18 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:53 pm
Derek27 wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:41 pm

I see someone's had a good day. It's my midweek drinking day as well - might just have two this week if the weather keeps up. :D
Hi Derek

Just spreading the love!

I changed my mindset last week and my trading has just improved massively!

When i left the forces, i wanted to work in Sales.

To cut a long story short, i attempted the hard sell. Not only did i have good fun with it and learnt a lot. But the one thing that stuck in my mind is you don’t get every sale! The fella who taught me always said, forget about it, its gone! Onto the next. Basic really.

But my advise to anyone is…a losing trade has gone. Forget it, but learn from it!

On top of a good day Im a great uncle today also.

Happy trading Derek πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ»πŸ»

Blimey thats a waffle!

Might have to use speed dial πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Fuck me! I've been a great uncle for three years and never even realised it. :lol:
Fuck me, want me ring speed dial for you too........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 11532
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Sunday and Monday are set to be scorchers and McDonald's has an offer on the app every day this week. :D
Jukebox
Posts: 1438
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:07 pm

Live the dream - dream small.
Post Reply

Return to β€œChill Out Area”