The beer garden

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
ShaunWhite

Has anyone else been sent a free £50 Betfair bet today? Small pop-up when I logged in, no explanation.

Problem now is what to use it on..... I haven't had a straight bet in years without it being one of thousands with an overall tiny edge.
Derek27

ShaunWhite wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:28 pm
Has anyone else been sent a free £50 Betfair bet today? Small pop-up when I logged in, no explanation.

Problem now is what to use it on..... I haven't had a straight bet in years without it being one of thousands with an overall tiny edge.
Not sure why you posted to this thread unless you think you've received the free bet in error...but I think you probably have. I used to receive free £5 or £10 bets but haven't for a couple of years. I reckon they've saved up my free bets and gave it to you in a lump sum. ;)
jamesg46

Just checked but mine wasn't 50
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jamesg46

ShaunWhite wrote:

What i usually do with mine is place a bet and then cash out for a small loss, the remaining money then goes into your main balance.
darchas

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:00 pm
Hitting the beer tonight after being discharged from jury service and given the remaining two days off. :D

Thunderstorms around this evening and as expected my neighbour was out, two cameras on a tripod, complaining that both memory cards were full and he was now using his phone to capture the remaining lightening. I asked him what he does with them and he seemed excited to tell me that he captures the best stills and uploads them to his lightening photography collection, without the slightest inkling that I think he's a crackpot!
What do you mean - you don't have a lightening photography collection?!!! Sounds like you're the crackpot :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Silk Run

darchas wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:49 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Hitting the beer tonight after being discharged from jury service and given the remaining two days off. :D

Thunderstorms around this evening and as expected my neighbour was out, two cameras on a tripod, complaining that both memory cards were full and he was now using his phone to capture the remaining lightening. I asked him what he does with them and he seemed excited to tell me that he captures the best stills and uploads them to his lightening photography collection, without the slightest inkling that I think he's a crackpot!
What do you mean - you don't have a lightening photography collection?!!! Sounds like you're the crackpot :lol: :lol: :lol:
Expect an ANNOUNCEMENT !!! Word is, Dex withdrawing from social media due to mental health issues following jury service of the cat killer :lol:
Derek27

The Silk Run wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:14 pm
darchas wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:49 pm
Derek27 wrote:

Expect an ANNOUNCEMENT !!! Word is, Dex withdrawing from social media due to mental health issues following jury service of the cat killer :lol:
Jury service has taken it's toll but right now the random suspensions on the footy markets are driving me flipping nuts!
Derek27

Got up this afternoon to make a cup of coffee and found the kitchen sink empty and sparkling clean. I live on my own, don't remember doing the washing up and it's most usual for me to do it last thing at night never mind when I've been drinking. Strange goings on!
Derek27

I've reached the year 1976. Music videos are beginning to get a bit more raunchy. :D
Derek27

ShaunWhite wrote:

I've been offered £50 to take part in a [blood] donor's focus group - I have to work for my freebies!
jamesg46

Something seriously wrong... I've just logged into another one. They must feel sorry for me because of all the money I've lost to you pro's over the years.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wearthefoxhat

jamesg46 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:35 pm
Something seriously wrong... I've just logged into another one. They must feel sorry for me because of all the money I've lost to you pro's over the years.
They sent me a £5 free bet today as well.

Backed; Airshow in the Bath 1.00 for a place. (1.86) Only got the profits not the stake as well.
jamesg46

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:27 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:35 pm
They sent me a £5 free bet today as well.

Backed; Airshow in the Bath 1.00 for a place. (1.86) Only got the profits not the stake as well.
Last time I just had a straight bet and won but usually ill use the free bet on the desktop site and then green up on my ladder and I get to keep the remainder of the free bet, which transfers over to the main balance. Not sure if that still works, ill give it a go now.
jamesg46

Happy days, it still works. Basically a no risk even money bet for free.
Derek27

jamesg46 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:53 pm
Happy days, it still works. Basically a no risk even money bet for free.
Betfair used to have a clause in the T&C that laying your free bet invalidates it, as bookies do with arbing on another market with the same bookie.

Return to “Chill Out Area”