Ukraine Crisis

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
Derek27

Archery1969 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:30 pm
BBC News: Russia is to station nuclear weapons in Belarus.

Think I might order some more booze and freeze dried food for my bunker.
According to Sean Bell, former RAF pilot, it's just sabre-rattling. It's one thing securing a deal to house nuclear weapons, it's another getting them over there, maintaining and readying them for use.

They're aircraft deployed nukes. Most of their aircraft have flat tyres and can't get off the ground. If the command's given to go airborne with the nukes I reckon NATO or the Ukrainians will know and wipe out the airbase before the Russian servicemen on the ground get the command.

Order some more booze by all means, but get a takeaway instead of freeze-dried food. :D
Archery1969

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:46 pm
Archery1969 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:30 pm
BBC News: Russia is to station nuclear weapons in Belarus.

Think I might order some more booze and freeze dried food for my bunker.
According to Sean Bell, former RAF pilot, it's just sabre-rattling. It's one thing securing a deal to house nuclear weapons, it's another getting them over there, maintaining and readying them for use.

They're aircraft deployed nukes. Most of their aircraft have flat tyres and can't get off the ground. If the command's given to go airborne with the nukes I reckon NATO or the Ukrainians will know and wipe out the airbase before the Russian servicemen on the ground get the command.

Order some more booze by all means, but get a takeaway instead of freeze-dried food. :D
Last time I ordered a pizza the delivery lad freaked out, well i did answer the door wearing a gas mask. :lol:
Michael5482

Archery1969 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:02 pm
Michael5482 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:59 pm
Archery1969 wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:54 pm

That's why Putin and all his forces at home and abroad should have been nuked back in Feb 2022.

If we not careful it will be Hitler all over again. He wants the old USSR back.
Nuclear weapons shouldn't be used under any circumstances by any nation in fact all nuclear weapons should be de-commissioned, you can't launch a nuclear weapons and not expect reprisal's.

A key difference between the scenario with Hitler's Germany and Putin's Russia I can see is appeasement. The West has made it's stance known and Nato currently occupy multiple borders across Europe and will act if Russia go beyond the Ukraine, Hitler was more or less allowed to move unappeased through Europe, Putin won't be.

It's scary times we're living in with the weapons that nations hold, it only takes one idiot and it's game over once nuclear missiles start flying.
If it doesn’t happen over Ukraine then it will over Taiwan as USA has said they will defend it. Just depends if that’s using conventional or if it looks like they going to lose then Nuclear.

Very dark times and could get even worse in the future.

Don’t forget if China invades Taiwan then Japan, Australia and no doubt the UK could all get drawn in. Russia sides with China and it could all get very messy and dangerous for everyone.
That's the problem only takes one person to wipe out hundreds of millions of people. There's to many warmonger's in the world today including in the West.

The UK isn't equipped to deal with entering a conflict in Europe never mind the other side of the world. Our MP's are weak as they are incompetent (I include all party's here), they've decimated our armed forces to the point where we can't even provide troops with the correct equipment that may save there lives when sending them into conflict.

Imagine if war did breakout, Nadine Norris and Kwasi Kwateng or Dianne Abbot and David Lammy in a war cabinet. :lol: Good grief!
Archery1969

Michael5482 wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:20 pm
Archery1969 wrote:
Michael5482 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:59 pm

Nuclear weapons shouldn't be used under any circumstances by any nation in fact all nuclear weapons should be de-commissioned, you can't launch a nuclear weapons and not expect reprisal's.

A key difference between the scenario with Hitler's Germany and Putin's Russia I can see is appeasement. The West has made it's stance known and Nato currently occupy multiple borders across Europe and will act if Russia go beyond the Ukraine, Hitler was more or less allowed to move unappeased through Europe, Putin won't be.

It's scary times we're living in with the weapons that nations hold, it only takes one idiot and it's game over once nuclear missiles start flying.
If it doesn’t happen over Ukraine then it will over Taiwan as USA has said they will defend it. Just depends if that’s using conventional or if it looks like they going to lose then Nuclear.

Don’t forget if China invades Taiwan then Japan, Australia and no doubt the UK could all get drawn in. Russia sides with China and it could all get very messy and dangerous for everyone.
That's the problem only takes one person to wipe out hundreds of millions of people. There's to many warmonger's in the world today including in the West.

The UK isn't equipped to deal with entering a conflict in Europe never mind the other side of the world. Our MP's are weak as they are incompetent (I include all party's here), they've decimated our armed forces to the point where we can't even provide troops with the correct equipment that may save there lives when sending them into conflict.

Imagine if war did breakout, Nadine Norris and Kwasi Kwateng or Dianne Abbot and David Lammy in a war cabinet. :lol: Good grief!
You should include all the snowflakes we have in society now too. I cant imagine the UK being invaded or at war, people these days wouldn't cope with food rationing or having no electricity. I doubt many would sign up on the dotted line either but be running for the hills demanding government help. Good grief, my grandad would turn in his grave at the state of society.
Michael5482

Archery1969 wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:23 pm
Michael5482 wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:20 pm
Archery1969 wrote:

You should include all the snowflakes we have in society now too. I cant imagine the UK being invaded or at war, people these days wouldn't cope with food rationing or having no electricity. I doubt many would sign up on the dotted line either but be running for the hills demanding government help. Good grief, my grandad would turn in his grave at the state of society.
That'd be ironic British people running for the hills trying to claim asylum in another country due to war :lol: If it came to it, the cause was just and I was fighting for the chance for my children/grandchildren to have a future I'd sign up without hesitation.
Archery1969

Former Russian commander Igor Girkin says if Russia loses the war with Ukraine then Putin will be killed. He knows that and therefore will do and use anything he has to win, even Nukes if it comes to it.
Derek27

Archery1969 wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:08 pm
Former Russian commander Igor Girkin says if Russia loses the war with Ukraine then Putin will be killed. He knows that and therefore will do and use anything he has to win, even Nukes if it comes to it.
He only needs one bullet to end the war. :D
Archery1969

Breaking News:

365 x USA AV-8 Harrier II attack aircraft arrive at the Polish / Ukrainian border.

That's allot of attack planes.

Something going on that we dont know about, do I need to re-stock supplies ?
Derek27

I thought Harriers were retired decades ago. Didn't realise the US still uses them.
Archery1969

Derek27 wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:32 pm
I thought Harriers were retired decades ago. Didn't realise the US still uses them.
Still used by the USA. Old yes but probably more than a match for Russian aircraft which nobody has seen over Ukraine since March 2022. :lol:

Although, Ukraine Pilots dont know how to fly them, so what's the point ?

Seems very strange to me!!
Archery1969

Not very nice to watch but if you fancy watching some Russian soldiers being vapourised then head on over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtDoPvaCbFQ

Warning, not for the faint hearted, there one minute, dust the next.
GaryCook

I don't think it will go as far as nuclear armageddon, personally. The global order has done too much with social credit systems and government CBDCs. I think it's more like "1984". Where governments generally realise its all of them VS the people. Perpetual warfare is their goal I would submit. Then again it's all obviously a very dangerous game to be playing.
Derek27

Archery1969 wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:05 pm
Not very nice to watch but if you fancy watching some Russian soldiers being vapourised then head on over.

You have to verify your age.
Archery1969

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:53 am
Archery1969 wrote:

I just clicked yes
Derek27

Archery1969 wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:53 am
Derek27 wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:53 am
Archery1969 wrote:

I just clicked yes
They wanted a card number from me. You've probably already verified your account.

Return to “Chill Out Area”