SKY Soccer Saturday Super 6

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Dallas

jamesg46 wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:15 am
Hanging my boots up for this season & chucking my toys out of my pram... I must of lost enough interest to completely forget about entering Tuesdays round. Dropped out of the top spot race and can't motivate myself to play for any less than Gold, Silver or Bronze. Good luck to the rest of you.
Don't give up James, I've missed 6 proper entries so far this season and been stuck with early safety scores
But still worth aiming for to 3 or 5 spots, last season flipped in 3 rounds for me, and the help of the Bundesliga so anything can still happen

My winning chances are gone now but still want that top 5th place again - I just hope I haven't talked myself out one, worse case now would be finishing 6th cos you end up occupying one of the top 5 :lol:
jamesg46

Dallas wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:22 am
jamesg46 wrote:
Hanging my boots up for this season & chucking my toys out of my pram... I must of lost enough interest to completely forget about entering Tuesdays round. Dropped out of the top spot race and can't motivate myself to play for any less than Gold, Silver or Bronze. Good luck to the rest of you.
Don't give up James, I've missed 6 proper entries so far this season and been stuck with early safety scores
But still worth aiming for to 3 or 5 spots, last season flipped in 3 rounds for me, and the help of the Bundesliga so anything can still happen

My winning chances are gone now but still want that top 5th place again - I just hope I haven't talked myself out one, worse case now would be finishing 6th cos you end up occupying one of the top 5 :lol:
I blame you entirely :lol: your rolling high/low file has completely side tracked me this past week, when I realised I could build automation around lowhighs and backlows & choose whatever time frame I needed from min/max set of values I was gone.

I've currently got to point where BA can now enter a trade on a new high from a pullback in a trend.

As for S6 I'll see if I can motivate myself, if so I might just go for the extreme every round.
LeTiss

Hey James, you're exactly 30 points off the leader.......that's a jackpot win!!

Think positive :D
jamesg46

LeTiss wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:12 pm

I'm going for it :lol: & if I win I won't ignore your optimistic comment, I'll PayPal you a fiver for your good omen skills :lol:
Dallas

jamesg46 wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:17 pm
LeTiss wrote:

I'm going for it :lol: & if I win I won't ignore your optimistic comment, I'll PayPal you a fiver for your good omen skills :lol:
If you hit it you can stump up for a forum gathering when everything back to a form of normality, just bring a framed poster of Holly Willoughby with you for LeTiss :D
Dallas

jamesg46 wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:35 am
Dallas wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:22 am
jamesg46 wrote:

I blame you entirely :lol: your rolling high/low file has completely side tracked me this past week, when I realised I could build automation around lowhighs and backlows & choose whatever time frame I needed from min/max set of values I was gone.

I've currently got to point where BA can now enter a trade on a new high from a pullback in a trend.

As for S6 I'll see if I can motivate myself, if so I might just go for the extreme every round.
If I'm honest its making those examples or doing something along those lines on quieter midweek days is that's caused me to miss most of mine :)
jamesg46

Dallas wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:05 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:17 pm
LeTiss wrote:

If you hit it you can stump up for a forum gathering when everything back to a form of normality, just bring a framed poster of Holly Willoughby with you for LeTiss :D
:lol:
ODPaul82

Having a bash at this today (well 5 games seeing as Brentford postponed)
Norwich 2-0
Reading 2-1
Sheff Utd 2-1
The other 2 games 1-1
Euler

Simon got extremely lucky there with goals in the 96 & 97 minute!
ruthlessimon

:mrgreen:

I'm just glad to be rid of Tom for the moment. I got sick of being on the same score :lol:
Euler

Early in the second half I had a full set there, but everybody knows that's too early to hold onto.
ruthlessimon

Euler

I'm sure you will be repaid the favour at some point.
Euler

Congrats to David Laking who won the league this year.
Dallas

A little belated but a congratulations from me also to David

Looked touch and go there for a few weeks between you and Peter but you held out, well done

Return to “Football trading”