SKY Soccer Saturday Super 6

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
ruthlessimon

1-0 swansea...

Dallas

Euler wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:52 pm
Stonking half time total, which means I'll almost certainly crash and burn in the second half!

Screenshot 2020-07-18 15.51.39.png
That must be a first for the HT leader to still be there at full time
Dallas

Dallas wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:49 pm
Euler wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:52 pm
Stonking half time total, which means I'll almost certainly crash and burn in the second half!

Screenshot 2020-07-18 15.51.39.png
That must be a first for the HT leader to still be there at full time
and as always the moment a message is sent a late goal goes in and messes it up!
Euler

Y, thanks for that! :lol:

Three weeks in a row I gain a place at 90 mins only to lose ground again in extra time.
jamesg46

Congrats on 2nd Dallas, hope you're happy in 2nd and are not about to pull off some last min trick shot :lol:
ruthlessimon

It's a 2 man race now. Can Dallas steal it at the death!!

But James make sure you make him work; don't give him anything easy in these last 2!!! force him to be brave if he wants to win it :mrgreen:
jamesg46

ruthlessimon wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:02 pm

But James make sure you make him work; don't give him anything easy in these last 2!!! force him to be brave if he wants to win it :mrgreen:
I'm sticking to the script from here so Dallas will defo have to pull a trick or two, which I have no doubt he is capable of. The issue for Dallas is that Tom is only 1 point behind, what matters more, the win or not dropping back to 3rd?
Dallas

jamesg46 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:11 pm
ruthlessimon wrote:

I'm sticking to the script from here so Dallas will defo have to pull a trick or two, which I have no doubt he is capable of. The issue for Dallas is that Tom is only 1 point behind, what matters more, the win or not dropping back to 3rd?
Think i've got as much chance of catching you now as dropping a place to Simon or maybe even Glyn, top 5 was always my pre-season target but I'll firmly be aiming for the win till the end now even if that means losing places to one or both of them (if I did win I think i'd feel a little guilty pipping you so late) :)

I've never really counted Tom's score, I see it as a 'what if' that any of us could achieve with no effort and never missing a week, so its more of a useful benchmark rather than real score imo.
Like you say I (or even we) could both absolutely guarantee we finish above him if we really wanted to by entering the same results as he will.
jamesg46

Dallas wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:52 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:11 pm
ruthlessimon wrote:

Think i've got as much chance of catching you now as dropping a place to Simon or maybe even Glyn, top 5 was always my pre-season target but I'll firmly be aiming for the win till the end now even if that means losing places to one or both of them (if I did win I think i'd feel a little guilty pipping you so late) :)

I've never really counted Tom's score, I see it as a 'what if' that any of us could achieve with no effort and never missing a week, so its more of a useful benchmark rather than real score imo.
Like you say I (or even we) could both absolutely guarantee we finish above him if we really wanted to by entering the same results as he will.
You shouldn't feel guilty if you win, we are both in it to win it, & may the best player win. Or if I win, may the luckiest player win :lol:

I have
rik

why is to qualify odds only slighty lower than match odds for arsenal last 20 minutes arent they still 35-40% should city manage to equalise?
can definitely arb with match odds at times can get the same odds match odds and to qualify
Atho55

If there are 2 rounds to go then it`s still a 5 horse race as it only needs a good result on a generally poor scoring week for the others. Fortune favours the brave from now on...
jamesg46

Atho55 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:33 pm
If there are 2 rounds to go then it`s still a 5 horse race as it only needs a good result on a generally poor scoring week for the others. Fortune favours the brave from now on...
Its a game of can the brave beat the probability, isn't that what we all love?
Dallas

Ironic 'Stuart Dallas' has just scored Leeds utd second goal - my only chance to close in any points on James tonight.

Think it's come a bit to early though and can't see it staying 2-0
jamesg46

Dallas wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:07 pm
Ironic 'Stuart Dallas' has just scored Leeds utd second goal - my only chance to close in any points on James tonight.

Think it's come a bit to early though and can't see it staying 2-0
You also went Wigan, I went Fulham!!!!!
jamesg46

Shit, no you didnt... my eyes are playing me!

Return to “Football trading”