The spookiest thing you’ve ever seen or heard

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
Derek27

I was looking at a woman's tits today, the size of which you couldn't possibly not notice, and just at that moment the security device on my trolley locked the wheel! I had to drag the trolley across the supermarket and get a security guard to unlock it. How the fuck did it know? :shock:
Derek27

Douglas Ross works 3869 hours a year in his other job(s). That's one of my credit card pins!!

(A 35-hour week is 1820 hours a year!)
jamesedwards

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:18 pm
Douglas Ross works 3869 hours a year in his other job(s). That's one of my credit card pins!!

Always read the whole article Derek. You've been conned by a twisted headline.

The period is question is the 4 years since this parliament began in 2019. His constituency is in Scotland and 3739 of those "second job" hours were spent working as an MSP in Scottish Parliament. The remaining 130 hours are working as a football referee.
Derek27

jamesedwards wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:13 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:18 pm

Always read the whole article Derek. You've been conned by a twisted headline.

The period is question is the 4 years since this parliament began in 2019. His constituency is in Scotland and 3739 of those "second job" hours were spent working as an MSP in Scottish Parliament. The remaining 130 hours are working as a football referee.
Thanks. I don't think it was a con, they probably said as much but I was only half listening. :oops:
weemac

Photographic evidence of spookiness. I bought the new bottle of liquid yesterday and left it sitting overnight beside the old one. Went to do the washing up today, but where's the red cap gone on the new bottle? No-one else in the house, I definitely didn't touch it, no spillage, mess or missing liquid. Searched everywhere, but no cap. Just WHAT is going on here?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jimibt

weemac wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:20 pm
Photographic evidence of spookiness. I bought the new bottle of liquid yesterday and left it sitting overnight beside the old one. Went to do the washing up today, but where's the red cap gone on the new bottle? No-one else in the house, I definitely didn't touch it, no spillage, mess or missing liquid. Searched everywhere, but no cap. Just WHAT is going on here?
that's official now - washing up is a spectre haters sport!! :roll: :lol:
Kai

weemac wrote:
Sounds like sleepwalking. I heard some sleepwalkers even drive their car 😱
weemac

Kai wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:25 pm
weemac wrote:
Strange....that did occur to me. I remember getting up for a pee and actually feeling that I was awake but simultaneously incredibly sleepy - almost catatonic. That might be it.
Kai

weemac wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:45 pm
Kai wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:25 pm
weemac wrote:
Strange....that did occur to me. I remember getting up for a pee and actually feeling that I was awake but simultaneously incredibly sleepy - almost catatonic. That might be it.
Nah on second thought it's probably just ghosts : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE

Return to “Chill Out Area”