The spookiest thing you’ve ever seen or heard

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
Gauss

I’ve heard or seen many a spooky thing in my 45 years on this planet but learning that Franz Ferdinand’s car had the number plate A111118 & that 100 years centenary of the Armistice falls on Remembrance Sunday is mind boggling spooky.

https://news.sky.com/story/a-ii-ii-18-f ... e-11551176
Trading96

For the last 3 years on my Birthday I've made the exact same amount on BF (to the penny)

I only realised this last week going through my figures at the end of the year.
jimibt

Trading96 wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:46 pm
For the last 3 years on my Birthday I've made the exact same amount on BF (to the penny)

I only realised this last week going through my figures at the end of the year.
likewise - 0 :D
Euler

I was driving in the US when I pulled up to a set of lights. The truck in front of me had my internet banking password as it's number plate. It was so unbelievable I took a picture of it and changed my password when I reached my destination. I've never used just letters and numbers since.
jimibt

Euler wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:08 pm
I was driving in the US when I pulled up to a set of lights. The truck in front of me had my internet banking password as it's number plate. It was so unbelievable I took a picture of it and changed my password when I reached my destination. I've never used just letters and numbers since.
that said, Eular4King IS a bad password. Was then, is now :D!!
ruthlessimon

B3T4NG3L, it's a shocker!
CallumPerry

ruthlessimon wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:15 pm
B3T4NG3L, it's a shocker!
:lol: I so hope it was this!
SeaHorseRacing

Laid in bed with an ex misses around 8/9 years ago.
The mother in law was terminally ill with cancer in her home, being looked after by her husband. We were living in an old house where we had fireplaces in the bedrooms. On the fire place was standing a prize possession my ex was giving by her mum. Some family air Lomé of some sort.
In the middle of the night it fell to the ground and smashed... woke us up.
My misses went, oh no I think she’s gone! 4/5 minutes later her phone rang to say she had just taken her last breath.

Sad, but quite spooky. Only time in my life I’ve actually considered god and spirits... still working on it.
Gauss

I did lose my mum & an aunt on exactly the same day which was hard to take in, 7 days after my birthday as well.
ruthlessimon

CallumPerry wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:52 pm
:lol: I so hope it was this!
I don't know why Peter worries about passwords

His biggest danger is being spotted at St. Mary's - getting kidnaped - & forcibly trade someones account. Preferably mine!

A long-term investment :mrgreen:

-Btw LeTiss if you're up for this, I only live 20mins from the ground. I'll go halves for the extra muscle power needed ;)
Euler

If you are near the ground we should all meet up in one the lounges for some godforsaken midweek match. We can hang around afterwards get drunk and moan about the quality of football on offer.
ShaunWhite

ruthlessimon wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:44 pm
His biggest danger is being spotted at St. Mary's - getting kidnaped - & forcibly trade someones account. Preferably mine!
I don't think you'd get near him, anyone who tweets to the world that they've probably "profited more from racing than anybody else ever has" will be rolling deep, and his family will be too. You don't post that and not expect to be on a list somewhere that's for certain, so he's either got balls or backup. Personally I'd have a guy in a cheap suit and shoulder holster follow me round if I'd said that on twitter. If you can be stabbed for a chain then the safe combination of a guy with high 8 figures plus is definately worth risking a long stretch for. :twisted: mmmmm.
Gauss

Euler wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:11 am
If you are near the ground we should all meet up in one the lounges for some godforsaken midweek match. We can hang around afterwards get drunk..
All the people I know I just cannot get anyone interested in trading, whether it be at work, family, friends.. absolutely no one, “looks too complicated, haven’t the time” etc etc, would love to Hook up with the like minded but I’m not that near to where you guys are.
ruthlessimon

Euler wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:11 am
we should all meet up in one the lounges for some godforsaken midweek match.

hang around afterwards get drunk
A silver lining to seeing Saints getting relegated - plenty of Tuesday games ;) :cry:
Kafkaesque

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:56 am
ruthlessimon wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:44 pm
I don't think you'd get near him, anyone who tweets to the world that they've probably "profited more from racing than anybody else ever has" will be rolling deep, and his family will be too. You don't post that and not expect to be on a list somewhere that's for certain, so he's either got balls or backup. Personally I'd have a guy in a cheap suit and shoulder holster follow me round if I'd said that on twitter. If you can be stabbed for a chain then the safe combination of a guy with high 8 figures plus is definately worth risking a long stretch for. :twisted: mmmmm.
Reminds me of this story, which I doubt made the mainstream news in the UK:

https://www.pokernewsdaily.com/theo-jor ... ome-22919/

What this story doesn't mention (just grabbed on of the first Google offered up) is that it later emerged that the situation was escalated by Jorgensen having a big old safe in his home. If his story is to be believed, it was left behind by previous owners, and he didn't even know the combo for it - ironically because they never intended to use it so as to not have too much cash around, making them targets for a home robbery. The robbers not buying that story was what brought about the shooting.

Return to “Chill Out Area”