Happy Corner

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
NickH

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:24 pm
Feeling lucky tonight. :D I was gonna purchase a treadmill but the site that I bookmarked was no longer working. Then I found this. :shock: :o

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/fitnessnext.co.uk
That treadmill would have given you a run for your money :roll: ;)
Derek27

NickH wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:40 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:24 pm
Feeling lucky tonight. :D I was gonna purchase a treadmill but the site that I bookmarked was no longer working. Then I found this. :shock: :o

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/fitnessnext.co.uk
That treadmill would have given you a run for your money :roll: ;)
That treadmill would certainly have given the first poster's 70-year-old mother-in-law a run for her money!
Derek27

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:40 pm
My Christmas Day!

Popped out to empty the bins before cooking my Christmas dinner. Found a young woman in distress and on the phone to the police. Then a guy came running after her and she asked me for help, as this guy just attacked her. The guy buggered off and I invited her and her 3-y-o daughter into my flat and called the police again. Three police officers called round, after a lengthy discussion they decided to nick the guy who lived just around the corner, but only after backup arrived. It took 7 police officers to arrest a man as old as I am!

Spent the rest of the afternoon with this lovely lady [Kaf, I'm not bragging ;) ], but in the meantime, her 3-y-o daughter ran amock in my living room. Completely rearranged it. I had to move every small object of value out of reach, she opened a kitchen draw and helped herself to bags of crisps, dropping most of them on the floor. I had a 6-pack of small orange juice cartons, I gave her a carton of orange juice but she eventually opened all of them, drank a bit of each and spilt the rest on the floor, perhaps to wash away the crisps. I later found my landline phone in the kitchen sink and the contents of my coffee table behind the sofa! A whole hour to clean up afterwards!

Full respect to anyone who's had children - don't know how you managed for 18 years. :lol:
After all that - I've got myself a bird! :D :D :D

Anyone got any tips on how to be romantic and sweep a woman off her feet? :lol:
Kai

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:19 am
Derek27 wrote:
My Christmas Day!

Popped out to empty the bins before cooking my Christmas dinner. Found a young woman in distress and on the phone to the police. Then a guy came running after her and she asked me for help, as this guy just attacked her. The guy buggered off and I invited her and her 3-y-o daughter into my flat and called the police again. Three police officers called round, after a lengthy discussion they decided to nick the guy who lived just around the corner, but only after backup arrived. It took 7 police officers to arrest a man as old as I am!

Spent the rest of the afternoon with this lovely lady [Kaf, I'm not bragging ;) ], but in the meantime, her 3-y-o daughter ran amock in my living room. Completely rearranged it. I had to move every small object of value out of reach, she opened a kitchen draw and helped herself to bags of crisps, dropping most of them on the floor. I had a 6-pack of small orange juice cartons, I gave her a carton of orange juice but she eventually opened all of them, drank a bit of each and spilt the rest on the floor, perhaps to wash away the crisps. I later found my landline phone in the kitchen sink and the contents of my coffee table behind the sofa! A whole hour to clean up afterwards!

Full respect to anyone who's had children - don't know how you managed for 18 years. :lol:

Well, haters would say that dating a single mum is like continuing someone else's save game :)

But saving a damsel in distress on flippin' Xmas should already be romantic enough ;)
jamesg46

Just be yourself, take her out to a local park & set a bench on fire, but the biggest lesson I've learned is you should always be wrong even when right, thats the most romantic thing ever.
wearthefoxhat

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:19 am
Derek27 wrote:
My Christmas Day!

Your Kayleigh might still need you though....

kayleigh.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jamesg46

I find the whole concept of "sweeping her off her feet" difficult in general sense. It's setting false expectations & probably a contributing reason as to why so many relationships peak. It's equivalent to trying to make all & probably a reason that Dobbing exists.
Derek27

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:25 am
Your Kayleigh might still need you though....

kayleigh.png
That's why I needed to ditch her - I was getting sick of all the lies. :D
Derek27

It's snowing. :D
Kai

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:26 pm
It's snowing. :D
Same here Dewick.

Dean Martin - Let It Snow! : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN7LW0Y ... annel=Kyle

I don't always listen to music, but when I do, so do my neighbors 👍
Realrocknrolla

🤣🤣🤣
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Realrocknrolla

AB33FA90-A8A2-43DA-A3F3-F4D442C45C7C.jpeg
wearthefoxhat

bank.png

Handy if you want to open a joint account....
Realrocknrolla

"Here we have a male human infant practicing the very battle he will pursue for the remainder of his adult life"

Read in your best David Attenborough voice!
Pic.jpeg
Derek27

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:31 pm
"Here we have a male human infant practicing the very battle he will pursue for the remainder of his adult life"

Read in your best David Attenborough voice!

Pic.jpeg
Who's in more danger, the baby or the kitten? :lol:

Return to “Chill Out Area”