Bookcase of the day

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
Korattt

some beauties just lately on people being interviewed on Coronavirus, but this is my favourite so far..
6E9555AB-D351-41C4-8F81-BA16B9375A2B.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek27

I've seen two people on webcams side by side being interviewed on Sky press preview and I could have sworn they were physically side by side with the same bookshelf behind them. :lol:
jamesg46

Korattt wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:59 pm
some beauties just lately on people being interviewed on Coronavirus, but this is my favourite so far..

6E9555AB-D351-41C4-8F81-BA16B9375A2B.jpeg
Hes give up the cure
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Korattt

James, you’re right, funny ‘cos the missus pointed that out :lol:
jamesg46

Korattt wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:10 pm
James, you’re right, funny ‘cos the missus pointed that out :lol:
Gotta keep your eyes peeled these days 😆
Jukebox

There has also been an abundance of untidy kitchens, dodgy wallpaper and coatracks - and 'upnostrilling ' should be a specific offence.
ShaunWhite

Jukebox wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:19 pm
There has also been an abundance of untidy kitchens, dodgy wallpaper and coatracks - and 'upnostrilling ' should be a specific offence.
Couldn't agree more about 'upnostriling'. And Baroness Chakrabarti's solitary picture hook (sans picture) is getting on my wick too. Can someone please send that girl a picture to hang on it. (unless there is a picture that's been taken down because it's been deemed inappropriate?). This is a golden era for those of us who are nosey about the interior of people's houses and their dogs though.
Korattt

getting a bit few & far between over the past few days
Derek27

No bookshelf, but Luke Harvey's smoke alarm went off as he broadcast from his kitchen. :)
ANGELS15

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:33 pm
No bookshelf, but Luke Harvey's smoke alarm went off as he broadcast from his kitchen. :)
I hope he cooks better than he rode :D
Derek27

Jamie Lynch got it right yesterday, filmed from home in front of a plain white wall/door with his dog. Can't go wrong there. :)
Jukebox

The roots are starting to show, the split-ends becoming more obvious, the fringes are lengthening and the comb-overs are coming undone.

Social distancing has dispensed with the make-up artists, barbers and hairdressers.

Skyped in interviewees, politicians and presenters alike are all starting to become less kempt while we try to work out which of the books on the shelves behind them are there for real and which for show and is that a child's painting over their shoulder or is that art?

The Prime Minister has been out of the public eye for a little while now - I do hope that his hair hasn't run as wild as ours has.
Derek27

Jukebox wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:03 am
The roots are starting to show, the split-ends becoming more obvious, the fringes are lengthening and the comb-overs are coming undone.

Social distancing has dispensed with the make-up artists, barbers and hairdressers.

Skyped in interviewees, politicians and presenters alike are all starting to become less kempt while we try to work out which of the books on the shelves behind them are there for real and which for show and is that a child's painting over their shoulder or is that art?

The Prime Minister has been out of the public eye for a little while now - I do hope that his hair hasn't run as wild as ours has.
Have you see Sarah-Jane Mee lately? She's still seeing her hairdresser, make-up artist, beauty parlor, etc.
ShaunWhite

Jukebox wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:03 am
Makes you wonder how many TV company's make-up and hair people will be given the boot. Everyone is proving that you can present perfectly well without someone colouring your face in and combing your hair for you. People moan about the beeb wasting money on talant but the unnecessary taxi to the studio and unnecessary beautifiers were the real waste of money.

Btw dying to know who painted the picture behind Spencer Kelly on The Click and he's done a great job picking out the colours with his soft furnishings. All these people who look like they're sat in a cell while we look up their nose should take note.

(looks like a Klimt beech forest series, but isn't, we want one. It'll probably turn out to be just some 34.99 print from Wayfair :roll: )
Screenshot_19.png
Dallas

Gordon Brown

Bookcase.jpg

Return to “Chill Out Area”