Noisy neighbours

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
jamesg46

Korattt wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:53 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:50 pm
I once was informed by a police officer (some years back) that it’s impossible to get fingerprints from a brick… one swift blow to the back of the head should do the trick. If that fails, try two or three blows until you’re satisfied with your work.
James,

if one wraps the brick in elastoplast then I am on the understanding that this obscures evidence even more so
Oooo I was just kidding but damn you’ve put some thought into it… he must of really flicked your switch. I’d love to have something to say that would help the situation but I’m sure you’ve exhausted most, if not all options already.
Korattt

jamesg46 wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:57 pm
Korattt wrote:
jamesg46 wrote:
I once was informed by a police officer (some years back) that it’s impossible to get fingerprints from a brick… one swift blow to the back of the head should do the trick. If that fails, try two or three blows until you’re satisfied with your work.
James,

if one wraps the brick in elastoplast then I am on the understanding that this obscures evidence even more so
Oooo I was just kidding but damn you’ve put some thought into it… he must of really flicked your switch. I’d love to have something to say that would help the situation but I’m sure you’ve exhausted most, if not all options already.
88317C1D-2F75-45A6-9D45-D65D206222F8.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jamesg46

Korattt wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:02 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:57 pm
Korattt wrote:

James,

88317C1D-2F75-45A6-9D45-D65D206222F8.jpeg
🤣
Korattt

anyway, would never go down that route, ain’t worth it, been on the other side of it, still suffering flashbacks from it, only up until recently though, be interesting when I get my first CBT session next month
jamesg46

Korattt wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:09 pm
anyway, would never go down that route, ain’t worth it, been on the other side of it, still suffering flashbacks from it, only up until recently though, be interesting when I get my first CBT session next month
Let us know how the Mrs reading goes, I’ve always been intrigued by that kind thing.
Korattt

jamesg46 wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:11 pm
Korattt wrote:
Let us know how the Mrs reading goes, I’ve always been intrigued by that kind thing.
she’ll probably come home in tears.. she lost her mum & a close aunt reasonably recently ago so on the back of that that’s the reason why she’s gone, she went not that long ago & bizarrely the medium she spoke to knew of my situation with the knob who assaulted me & I've never commented about it on social media.. ever
jamesg46

Korattt wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:15 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:11 pm
Korattt wrote:
she’ll probably come home in tears.. she lost her mum & a close aunt reasonably recently ago so on the back of that that’s the reason why she’s gone, she went not that long ago & bizarrely the medium she spoke to knew of my situation with the knob who assaulted me & I've never commented about it on social media.. ever
Well hopefully not & there will be something positive to come.
Kai

jamesg46 wrote:
Wtf James, was this actual murder advice written by Dr Jekyll or Mr Hyde

wearthefoxhat

Back in the day, there was something known as the Millwall brick... :roll:

Brick.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jamesg46

Kai wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:27 am
jamesg46 wrote:
Wtf James, was this actual murder advice written by Dr Jekyll or Mr Hyde

Hey, I grew up in a rough area, it’s a standard weapon… we couldn’t afford bats. Murder advice is a bit subjective. “Until you’re satisfied with your work”, that’s a range or scale for someone’s own preference of how fucked up they leave their foe.
Korattt

an update from Plod 🚨

With regards to your crime report of Harassment - without violence (course of conduct) where you have had ongoing issues with your neighbour for four years that you reported on 25/03/2022, your crime number is **/*****/**.

Your crime has been reviewed within the Investigation Management Unit and it has been identified that there are potential lines of enquiry. It will now go through the process of being allocated to an officer.
greenmark

Korattt wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:37 am
an update from Plod 🚨

With regards to your crime report of Harassment - without violence (course of conduct) where you have had ongoing issues with your neighbour for four years that you reported on 25/03/2022, your crime number is **/*****/**.

Your crime has been reviewed within the Investigation Management Unit and it has been identified that there are potential lines of enquiry. It will now go through the process of being allocated to an officer.
That's good. Presumably he's made a mistake by threatening you online.
4 years is a long time for disruption and dispute.
I think I would have moved out. But perhaps your circumstances don't allow that and, in any case, why should you?
Derek27

greenmark wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:05 pm
Korattt wrote:
an update from Plod 🚨

I think I would have moved out. But perhaps your circumstances don't allow that and, in any case, why should you?
The problem with moving out is that your new neighbours might be even worse!
greenmark

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:11 pm
greenmark wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:05 pm
Korattt wrote:
an update from Plod 🚨

The problem with moving out is that your new neighbours might be even worse!
It's a common problem, but my experience is most people want to live harmoniously.
But that requires two to tango and Korattt seems to have wound with someone not prepared to do that next door. And I can only sympathise. Hope the fuzz can come up with something for him.
Korattt

the thing is with moving away is that it doesn’t solve the problem, a bit like me going back to work.. I could go back to work Monday but who’s to say I may suffer another breakdown again should whatever I do or wherever I go trigger it off,

I’ve come to terms that I have a problem, (or issues - beyond my control might I add), I’ve identified & addressed this or these now & l somehow I need to solve them, the thing is no one I know, (thankfully) has been in the same situation as me, got to a point where I’ve been paddling on the surface for months but somehow something just ducked me way below the depths, leaving me struggling to stay afloat on top of it all, that’s the best analogy I can come up with anyway 🌊

Return to “Chill Out Area”