Health App?

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
darchas

Might just be me, but I don't know what you mean. Can you elaborate?
jimibt

darchas wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:34 pm
darchas, i saw this post earlier and wondered about it -i then looked at the post history and concluded that it may well be a bot based post...

might be wrong
darchas

jimibt wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:41 pm
darchas wrote:
darchas, i saw this post earlier and wondered about it -i then looked at the post history and concluded that it may well be a bot based post...

might be wrong
Hm yes, might be right. Did seem a bit of a bizarre question for a second post. It's nice to chat about non-trading stuff of course but I can't imagine what would lead someone who had barely posted before to ask such a question on a trading forum!
jimibt

darchas wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:43 pm
jimibt wrote:
darchas wrote:

might be wrong
Hm yes, might be right. Did seem a bit of a bizarre question for a second post. It's nice to chat about non-trading stuff of course but I can't imagine what would lead someone who had barely posted before to ask such a question on a trading forum!
inconvenient as it is, i wouldn't mind for a second having to randomly do an *i'm not a robot* test in order to minimise threads such as this. that said, the balance is prolly about right here.
Euler

We do screen for bots and stop 99.9% of them, but the odd one seems to get through now and again. I'll ask the mods to remove this 'user'
Derek27

jimibt wrote:
darchas wrote:

might be wrong
I didn't know you get bots posting questions to forums and I'm struggling to understand the objective behind it. :?
Euler

Probably to establish a profile to which they will later post a backlink.

We are plagued with people / bots trying to get a link from the site to them. This is why we moderate links a bit more than discussions.

Return to “Chill Out Area”