The beer garden

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
Derek27

I had a lovely roast beef sandwich yesterday but when I gave some to the cat, she sniffed it, turned her nose up, ate a few biscuits and buggered off outside! I had my diarrhoea tablets on standby, so it was quite a relief when she came back and scoffed the lot. :D
Kai

Was going to reply to the discord thread but I see it's locked now?

Anyway, not sure it's a good idea, wouldn't it have a negative impact on the dwindling forum activity?

I do use it regularly and many good traders made their own discord servers like Psychoff etc, but can't imagine people being familiar with it unless they were gaming with their friends. Not sure I'd be interested tbh, I could see privacy being an issue etc.
Derek27

Kai wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:05 pm

Anyway, not sure it's a good idea, wouldn't it have a negative impact on the dwindling forum activity?

I do use it regularly and many good traders made their own discord servers like Psychoff etc, but can't imagine people being familiar with it unless they were gaming with their friends. Not sure I'd be interested tbh, I could see privacy being an issue etc.
I hope you've poured yourself a drink before posting here.
Kai

Derek27 wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:33 pm
I hope you've poured yourself a drink before posting here.
:lol:
Kai

JK :D
Realrocknrolla

Kai wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:05 pm

Your probably right to be fair. I use it daily to communicate with people in the states. When I first started with it, it was alien. Prior to the post I was looking for some forum rules but couldn’t find anything with regards to posts. However PW sent me a nice message to clarify etc.

I will continue to contribute to the forum, Ive only been back a year ish and the software and forum have grown so much.

I still would recommend BetAngel to look at a live-chat discussion group in the future though. Maybe 🤷‍♂️

Do you use for trading Kai?
Kai

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:00 pm
Not really, just to keep in touch with traders instead of Skype etc, use it mostly for gaming stuff.

But you're right that it's an excellent platform to hang out whether it's via text, voice, streams etc. Been to quite a few discord trading communities from guys like Psychoff, Nettuno, Alves that have many hundreds of traders on it, but most of it is in Portuguese unfortunately. Think I mentioned it a few times already.

Not sure a BA discord community would work if it's managed by a 3rd party, would probably have to be an official server but then you probably can't have both if you split the userbase.
Trader Pat

Kai wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:27 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Not really, just to keep in touch with traders instead of Skype etc, use it mostly for gaming stuff.

But you're right that it's an excellent platform to hang out whether it's via text, voice, streams etc. Been to quite a few discord trading communities from guys like Psychoff, Nettuno, Alves that have many hundreds of traders on it, but most of it is in Portuguese unfortunately. Think I mentioned it a few times already.

Not sure a BA discord community would work if it's managed by a 3rd party, would probably have to be an official server but then you probably can't have both if you split the userbase.
Not sure why BA would give themselves the head ache of managing a Discord community
Kai

Trader Pat wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:30 pm
Not sure why BA would give themselves the head ache of managing a Discord community
Yeah.

It's more suited to people trading together in voice channels, or for teaching and showcasing stuff etc.
Realrocknrolla

Kai wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:27 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote:

Ps4 or Xbox?

I can see you flossing now!! 😂😂😂
Kai

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:38 pm
Ps4 or Xbox?

Lol, what's wrong with a PC? PC master race, consoles are for scrubs ;)
Realrocknrolla

Kai wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:41 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:38 pm
Ps4 or Xbox?

Lol, what's wrong with a PC? PC master race, consoles are for scrubs ;)
Haha..

You say that… maybe a cross platform challenge in the future then.

Edit…

https://youtu.be/DGslIX-b_C8

😂😂😂😂😂
Kai

Exactly :D It is never too late to ascend!

May your framerates be high and your temperatures low ;)

Although there is a far greater evil out there that we must unite against, MOBILE GAMERS :x
Realrocknrolla

Kai wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:04 pm
Exactly :D It is never too late to ascend!

May your framerates be high and your temperatures low ;)

Although there is a far greater evil out there that we must unite against, MOBILE GAMERS :x
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
greenmark

I've been struggling with the Xmas Co-op tune. The penny just dropped, Will you go lassie go.
Thank the Lord, one less hamster running round my head. :-)

Return to “Chill Out Area”