The beer garden

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
Trader Pat

McDonalds are getting worse!

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-n ... s-27846762

Could have been worse though, it reminded me of this :lol:

https://youtu.be/RF0ze5YGpOc?t=38
Derek27

Trader Pat wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:25 pm
McDonalds are getting worse!

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-n ... s-27846762

Could have been worse though, it reminded me of this :lol:

https://youtu.be/RF0ze5YGpOc?t=38
I would have simply taken it back and asked for a wrap without a dishcloth in it. Easy mistake to make. ;)

I've very occasionally taken back my burger and chips and asked for a replacement that's at least slightly warm, but most of the time, I don't have the time, and just go in there expecting cold food. :)
Derek27

When I was about 8, I remember seeing an educational TV series at school about a scientist who invented some rockets that could produce clouds and rain, that could help dry parts of the world produce their crops. Unfortunately it fell into the hands of his evil brother who wanted to cause floods in towns that didn't need it, but never mind that. :)

It seems that science fiction has become a reality. China is firing silver iodide rockets into the air to change the composition of clouds and encourage them to produce rain!
Derek27

Nolan sisters. They're not fancy clothes you're dressing up in, that's why you're not getting any attention!!
Derek27

There's a man outside right now, haven't a clue who he is, presumably he works for the council, cleaning up all the litter off the street, and he's doing a flipping thorough job!

These guys are very much underestimated and underappreciated. While we're (or I'm) sitting on our arses trading, thinking about whether a price is going to hit 4.6 or drop to 4.2, for our own benefit, complaining and ranting about anything and everything, this guy's actually doing some work for everybody's benefit. It's people like him that make neighbourhoods, and indeed the world a better place to live. :D
sniffer66

I just became a granddad for the first time. She's gorgeous ! The room seems to have become very dusty :D :D
Derek27

sniffer66 wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:01 pm
I just became a granddad for the first time. She's gorgeous ! The room seems to have become very dusty :D :D
Congrats! :D
Derek27

Mars is right next to Aldebaran, and there are a lot of artificial satellites visible tonight. :D
Derek27

Derek27 wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:15 am
There's a man outside right now, haven't a clue who he is, presumably he works for the council, cleaning up all the litter off the street, and he's doing a flipping thorough job!

These guys are very much underestimated and underappreciated. While we're (or I'm) sitting on our arses trading, thinking about whether a price is going to hit 4.6 or drop to 4.2, for our own benefit, complaining and ranting about anything and everything, this guy's actually doing some work for everybody's benefit. It's people like him that make neighbourhoods, and indeed the world a better place to live. :D
flipping dickhead blew some of the leaves into my garden, I've only just noticed!! :lol:
Emmson

I always thought road sweeper was an underrated job, out and about with no one standing over you barking orders, serving the community with a worthwhile task. These days I notice they often have their own vehicle. ;)
Derek27

A good spaghetti bolognese recipe should start with the instruction, have a meal before you begin, or you'll be flipping starving by the time it's ready!
beermonsterman

Hi Guys been busy with work like forever need to chill with some cold ones and catch up on the trading scene
Derek27

The Guardian headline: Johnson's junk food rules under threat as Truss targets red tape.

I'm pretty sure Thereasa Coffey will be behind that. :)
Derek27

One positive about a blocked shower is that you shower quickly, save water and gas. :D
Derek27

Charles and Camilla have been on walkabouts shaking hands with the public, so has William and Kate, Harry and Meghan, Edmund and Sophie, now I'm just waiting for Andrew to take his turn. :D

Return to “Chill Out Area”