Duke of Edinburgh Passed Away

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
greenmark

Crazyskier wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:49 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:10 pm
Good riddance, guy was a piece of shit. Let's hope he doesn't get his reincarnation wish, infact, nothing would be more ironic if he'd died from it.

Nice to see you guys are doing a good job of creating better content. Noticed pretty much everything trading related is ignored, while a thread like this gets twisted... loved the paranoia in the week too, shame the guy got bent out of shape because of your own imaginations though. Still, it was a good laugh.
Wow. Insulting the recently departed? Really James? That narrow-minded, profane bitterness doesn't become you, and says far more about you than the person you refer to.

As my old Gran once said to me, it's better to be thought a silent halfwit, than open one's mouth and confirm it! Really unnecessary there.

CS
Who'd have thought he could ignite such ire. I reckon he'd be chuckling. But for the record, I never realised he was so bright and on the front edge of technology and environmetnal issues. The media have painted him poorly throughout my life and are now rushing to turn him into an icon. Neither is accurate. But I do think he did good things, beyond what he needed to. He did have a sense of service and duty.
jamesg46

Crazyskier wrote:
jamesg46 wrote:
Good riddance, guy was a piece of shit. Let's hope he doesn't get his reincarnation wish, infact, nothing would be more ironic if he'd died from it.

Nice to see you guys are doing a good job of creating better content. Noticed pretty much everything trading related is ignored, while a thread like this gets twisted... loved the paranoia in the week too, shame the guy got bent out of shape because of your own imaginations though. Still, it was a good laugh.
Wow. Insulting the recently departed? Really James? That narrow-minded, profane bitterness doesn't become you, and says far more about you than the person you refer to.

As my old Gran once said to me, it's better to be thought a silent halfwit, than open one's mouth and confirm it! Really unnecessary there.

CS
Yeah, your Gran spoke true words,.shame Philip didn't recognise that.

Your Gran must have had more regard for people than Philip.
Derek27

greenmark wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:11 pm
Crazyskier wrote:
jamesg46 wrote:

CS
Who'd have thought he could ignite such ire. I reckon he'd be chuckling. But for the record, I never realised he was so bright and on the front edge of technology and environmetnal issues. The media have painted him poorly throughout my life and are now rushing to turn him into an icon. Neither is accurate. But I do think he did good things, beyond what he needed to. He did have a sense of service and duty.
So, he's a piece of shit that done good things, went beyond the cause of duty and had a good sense of service and duty? :?
jamesg46

Beneath my foot. I wish every person on earth well... this guy, piece of shit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jamesg46

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:19 pm
greenmark wrote:
Crazyskier wrote:

CS
So, he's a piece of shit that done good things, went beyond the cause of duty and had a good sense of service and duty? :?
I recognise that you're slobbering for some attention "Dex" (I've noticed with your consistent posting), maybe another Russian woman will keep you good. Either that, Alex will. What you won't find is much from me.
Derek27

jamesg46 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:21 pm
I never take notice of quotes without the context.
jamesg46

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:34 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Google is pretty simple, I'm sure even you can handle that.
Derek27

jamesg46 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:29 pm
Derek27 wrote:
greenmark wrote:

I recognise that you're slobbering for some attention "Dex" (I've noticed with your consistent posting), maybe another Russian woman will keep you good. Either that, Alex will. What you won't find is much from me.
Consistent posting???
Derek27

jamesg46 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:37 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:34 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Google is pretty simple, I'm sure even you can handle that.
Don't assume that people are so interested in anything you post they're willing to waste time checking or researching it!
greenmark

jamesg46 wrote:
Derek27 wrote:
greenmark wrote:

You've just denegrated yourself. Look at the subject of this thread. James! you're brighter than that (and me).
jamesg46

greenmark wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:45 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Derek27 wrote:

You've just denegrated yourself. Look at the subject of this thread. James! you're brighter than that (and me).
Oh no I haven't, anyone with a moral compass in compassion for other beings would have to agree that this guy was a piece of shit.
greenmark

jamesg46 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:53 pm
greenmark wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:45 pm
jamesg46 wrote:

Oh no I haven't, anyone with a moral compass in compassion for other beings would have to agree that this guy was a piece of shit.
A piece of shit? How so? Describe in detail. 70 odd years of public service.
Derek27

jamesg46 wrote:
...anyone with a moral compass in compassion for other beings would have to agree that this guy was a piece of shit.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Your living in a world of your own James, if you think anyone with a moral compass in compassion must agree with you.
Emmson

Staunch anti-monarchist here and the old man's death meant less to me than say Sean Connery or Glenn Roeder but got no dislike of the old man.

Rightists and establishment toadies control the BBC upper echelons now, CS pipe down with your woke attacks on it.
jamesg46

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:07 am
jamesg46 wrote:
...anyone with a moral compass in compassion for other beings would have to agree that this guy was a piece of shit.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Your living in a world of your own James, if you think anyone with a moral compass in compassion must agree with you.
I dont think they have to, that's why I said would... words aren't that hard to read "Dex" context "Dex".

Return to “Chill Out Area”