WHAT A F____ING IDIOT

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
Dr Ginhog

I HAVE TO BE THE BLINDEST DEAFEST & SLOWIST F___CKING IDIOT OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just realised after about thirty years of using my username that it could cause
offense. !!!!!!When I concocted it 30 flipping YEARS AGO my only thought was groundhog day and that I was doing the same thing every day ... grindhog????
I am certain now that many people here and elsewhere were trying to point it out but I could not see the link. I actually made a tenous link about it about 20 years ago but said naw thats not a word widely used.I did not know it is now part of modern culture as a slur. Dont get me wrong Im no chubby Brown but I have not led a sheltered life and have a very wicked sense of humour.
My mother did warn me I would go BLIND and she was right! This is ironic as I am perhaps the greatest critic of Donald J Trump of all time because of his racism and his disdain for the LGBT community. I have sent countless emails to CNN encouraging them to do more to stop him.
People who slur the LGBT community are usually religious fundamentalists types. Dont have a religious cell in my body.
To all I may have caused any offense I am truly sorry and thanks to those who
tried to tell me .Im having the username changed immediately. I was considering
SUPPORT LGBT but will probably opt for something less controversial. Let there be no doubt I support the LGBT community.
Trader Pat

Trader Pat >>>>>>>>>>>>> googles Grindhog
jimibt

you have my full support - language and nuances change with time, all the time.

relax... embrace the IRONY of the name now :D
sniffer66

Well that's news to me.
Trader Pat

I'm not seeing the controversy... maybe I'm the stupid one! :)
Euler

I don't actually know what it means. I googled it and got: -

http://www.grindhog.com/

https://iogn.com.au/products/grindhog-d ... whole-bean

and a BMX

https://rideukbmx.com/news/grindhog-trailer.html

So I don't think anybody on the forum would see it.
jamesg46

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Do you not support the q+? I'm offended.
Jukebox

grindhog wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 9:54 am
..... I was considering
SUPPORT LGBT but will probably opt for something less controversial. Let there be no doubt I support the LGBT community.
The Q+ 's might feel left out.
paspuggie48

I'm lost to wonder why it would be offensive too :o

If you are in the wrong then go write on a blackboard (sorry chalk board) one hundred times "I'm sorry" or we will call a Policeman (sorry Police Officer), have a general meeting and a chairman (sorry 'chair person') can act on behalf of all humankind (sorry 'mankind') to determine a sentence for such mentally retarded (sorry 'special needs') actions. I would say if found guilty then you may be called 'dumb' but even that is now known as 'non-vocal' and if you cannot communicate fluently then you are 'non-verbal' bearing in mind one cannot be 'handicapped' or 'disabled' anymore but 'challenged'. However, when referring to someone who is hard of hearing or sight then one would now be 'impaired'. If one was young and you are in trouble with the law, instead of being called "juvenile delinquents" you would be called "children at risk".

The world has gone mad and your username is just that, a username and non-offensive :D
Realrocknrolla

I just thought you are/were a hard worker 😁🤷‍♂️
Kai

I didn't want to say anything but as a straight white male cinephile I am beyond offended and appalled to hear such an iconic classic movie is used as perverse slang by sexual deviants!!

Bill Murray must be turning in his grave!!!!!
Realrocknrolla

Kai wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 11:14 am
I didn't want to say anything but as a straight white male cinephile I am beyond offended and appalled to hear such an iconic classic movie is used as perverse slang by sexual deviants!!

Bill Murray must be turning in his grave!!!!!
🤣🤣🤣
jimibt

that said, i couldn't really find anything related to *grindhog*.. however, the urban dictionary does have an interesting one for *groundhog*

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... ound%20Hog

takes me back to my 20's -lol
Jukebox

Kai wrote:
.....straight white male cinephile......
I think you can order one of those at the overpriced, pretentious coffee shop that replaced our local baker. although you'll have to order it in grande medio or piccolo.
jamesg46

Jukebox wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 11:45 am
Kai wrote:
.....straight white male cinephile......
I think you can order one of those at the overpriced, pretentious coffee shop that replaced our local baker. although you'll have to order it in grande medio or piccolo.
:lol:

Return to “Chill Out Area”