Where are all the jokes?

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
megarain

The only cow in a small town in Poland stopped giving milk.

The people did some research and found that they could buy a cow from Moscow for 2,000 rubles, or one from Minsk for 1,000 rubles. Being frugal, they bought the cow from Minsk. The cow was wonderful.

It produced lots of milk all the time, and the people were amazed and very happy. They decided to acquire a bull to mate with the cow and produce more cows like it. Then they would never have to worry about the milk supply again. They bought a bull and put it in the pasture with their beloved cow. However, whenever the bull came close to the cow, the cow would move away. No matter what approach the bull tried, the cow would move away from the bull and he could not succeed in his quest.

The people were very upset and decided to ask their wise rabbi, what to do.

They told the rabbi what was happening. “Whenever the bull approaches our cow, she moves away. If he approaches from the back, she moves forward. When he approaches her from the front, she backs off. An approach from the side and she just walks away to the other side.”

The rabbi thought about this for a minute and asked, “Did you buy this cow from Minsk?”

The people were dumbfounded, since they had never mentioned where they had gotten the cow.

“You are truly a wise rabbi,” they said. “How did you know we got the cow from Minsk?”

The rabbi answered sadly, “My wife is from Minsk.
wearthefoxhat

I've recently started an exaggerations club. We’ve already got a million members.
sniffer66

I went to a blind Bukakke competition last week.

I have no idea where I came.
Derek27

I just heard of a book called, The Girl Who Became A Tree. I wonder what it's about?
Kai

The trend is your friend, until the end, when it bends... you over your own trading desk :o

[Disclaimer for aspiring traders : this is more gospel than joke, consider it both trading advice and a warning!]
Derek27

According to legend, if you look in a mirror at midnight and say the words "workers' rights" three times, Liz Truss appears and takes them away.
Derek27

A man is on a street corner in Moscow yelling “The president is an idiot, the president is an idiot“. Police surround him and handcuff him. They say “it is illegal to insult President Putin”

He says “You don’t understand I mean the Ukrainian president, Zelensky, he is the one I was insulting“.

The police captain says “you can’t fool us, everyone knows who the idiot is”.
megarain

A priest, a pastor, and a rabbit walked into a clinic to donate blood. The doctor says to the rabbit: "What's your blood type?"

"I'm probably a Type O", the rabbit replied with great sadness.
Jukebox

megarain wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:13 pm
A priest, a pastor, and a rabbit walked into a clinic to donate blood. The doctor says to the rabbit: "What's your blood type?"

"I'm probably a Type O", the rabbit replied with great sadness.
Very furry !
wearthefoxhat

Anyone what to see my list of Bugs Bunny jokes...

I will send in a WhatsApp doc!
Derek27

Tomato stains are the hardest thing to get off your microwave containers, my sauces tell me. :D
Derek27

7.4 For the purpose of calculating Transaction Charges, an “hour” means a continuous period of 60 minutes based on the standard 24-hour clock system. Each new ‘hour’ will start at on the hour (e.g. 10:00:00) and finish at 59 minutes and 59 seconds past that hour (e.g.10.59:59).

Place all your bets between 10:59:59 and 11:00:00. :D
Derek27

Gender tests have been carried out on the Chinese president. It turned out it's a she. :)
Derek27

Harry & Megan's Netflix videos out tomorrow. King Charles could end up with egg on his face.
Euler

Just completely wasted my money. We paid a carpenter to build us a bespoke double bed and found out he’s done a bunk.

Return to “Chill Out Area”