Where are all the jokes?

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
wearthefoxhat

Tough times. I've just heard my local Origami business has folded.
andy28

Psychics AGM cancelled due to unforseen circumstances
Derek27

Three monkeys escape from a scientific research laboratory. After a day walking they decide to split up. The first monkey says "I'm having a night on the town". The second monkey says "I'm gonna find a woodland to live in". The third monkey says "I'm going back to the laboratory".

"What you're doing that for you idiot?", says the other two monkeys.

"I haven't had a fag all day".
sniffer66

I'm holding a charity ball on the 21st July for those in society who have difficulty achieving orgasm.

If you can't come, please let me know.
ANGELS15

sniffer66 wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:50 am
I'm holding a charity ball on the 21st July for those in society who have difficulty achieving orgasm.

If you can't come, please let me know.
:lol: :lol:
jimibt

My wife told me to stop impersonating a flamingo. I had to put my foot down.
wearthefoxhat

I fell into a vat of invisible ink today. I'm now in hospital waiting to be seen.
Galilee66

Last night I was helping my grand kids with their maths homework - I managed the first half quite well but did badly on the other two thirds.
weemac

Me: Doctor, doctor, I keep thinking I'm a moth.
Doc: I'm just a doctor - you need a psychiatrist; there's one just down the road.
Me: Yes, that's where I was heading, but your light was on.

(Tommy Cooper)
ANGELS15

The parts of the body held a meeting one day to decide which should be boss. The brain spoke first and said it should as it did all the thinking. The eyes said it should be boss as it did all the seeing. They argued for a while and then suddenly a little voice piped up at the back and said 'I should be boss'. They all looked in surprise as it was the arsehole who had spoken. They all laughed at the idea of the arsehole being boss. The arsehole was angry and clammed up. After a few days the brain grew foggy, the eyes misty, the guts were in turmoil and everyone pleaded with the brain to let the arsehole be boss. The motto you don't have to be brains to be boss just an arsehole.
jamesg46

ANGELS15 wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:09 am
The parts of the body held a meeting one day to decide which should be boss. The brain spoke first and said it should as it did all the thinking. The eyes said it should be boss as it did all the seeing. They argued for a while and then suddenly a little voice piped up at the back and said 'I should be boss'. They all looked in surprise as it was the arsehole who had spoken. They all laughed at the idea of the arsehole being boss. The arsehole was angry and clammed up. After a few days the brain grew foggy, the eyes misty, the guts were in turmoil and everyone pleaded with the brain to let the arsehole be boss. The motto you don't have to be brains to be boss just an arsehole.
:lol:
Derek27

ANGELS15 wrote:
That's one to tell the boss on your first day at work. :)
bennyboy351

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:57 pm
ANGELS15 wrote:
And - quite probably - your LAST!
ANGELS15

bennyboy351 wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:01 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:57 pm
ANGELS15 wrote:
And - quite probably - your LAST!
I remember a story from the early days of the National Lottery. A couple of guys who worked together hated their boss/job. They bought regular lottery tickets and one day for some reason or another thought they had won. They were ecstatic.

They told the boss where to stick their jobs and resigned. To their horror they soon realised their mistake and that they had not won the lottery. They very sheepishly went back to their boss and apologised, luckily for them the boss had a good sense of humour and took them back.
wearthefoxhat

I had my prostate examination yesterday. The doctor gave me the thumbs up.

Return to “Chill Out Area”