Where are all the jokes?

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
bennyboy351

sionascaig wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:03 am
"They all laughed when I said I'd become a comedian. Well, they're not laughing now."

RIP Bob Monkhouse...
:D
Kai

Very sad day for dadjoke enthusiasts, RIP king of dadjokes Bob Saget

https://twitter.com/BrotherHQ/status/14 ... 3911666691
Sammy00

A boy is selling fish on a corner. To get his customers' attention, he is yelling, "Dam fish for sale! Get your dam fish here!" A pastor hears this and asks, "Why are you calling them 'dam fish.'" The boy responds, "Because I caught these fish at the local dam." The pastor buys a couple fish, takes them home to his wife, and asks her to cook the dam fish. The wife responds surprised, "I didn't know it was acceptable for a preacher to speak that way." He explains to her why they are dam fish. Later at the dinner table, he asks his son to pass the dam fish. He responds, "That's the spirit, Dad! Now pass the f*cking potatoes!"
Derek27

I just got home and found 20 builders having a barbeque and piss-up in my garden. They must be working hard. :)
Euler

I think I’ve been making Motown puns for about three years, four tops...
Kai

Euler wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:01 pm
Damn it, I don't get it :D

Hopefully I did not just say that out loud.
gazuty

In a shock move, the England and Wales Cricket Board have announced Novak Djokovic as the new batting coach for the English team.

In an annoucement the board stated, "We acknowledge that Mr Djokovic does not have a background in our sport but we could not overlook the fact it took Australia nearly two weeks to get him out. Our batsmen need to learn this."
gazuty

Kai wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:49 pm
Euler wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:01 pm
Damn it, I don't get it :D

Hopefully I did not just say that out loud.
I can't help myself (pun intended) :)

Kai

Thx for the hint :) There appears to be a serious gap in my pop-culture knowledge :lol:
wearthefoxhat

I bought one of those pet vacuum cleaners last week. I’ve been done - neither the dog nor the cat will use it.
ANGELS15

A shark is swimming along when it spots a squid. The shark says 'squid you don't look too well' and grabs the squid. The shark is swimming along with the squid in it's mouth when it spots another shark swimming towards it. As the other shark approaches the first shark says 'hey here's that sick squid I owe you'.
Derek27

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:39 pm
I bought one of those pet vacuum cleaners last week. I’ve been done - neither the dog nor the cat will use it.
I bought one as well but the cat didn't like being hoovered.
Galilee66

Bill goes to his doctor and says, "Doc, I have decided to get castrated." The doc is amazed and says to Bill. "What? With your reputation? Why down at the pub they reckon you would screw a split tennis ball on the half volley!" "Not any more," says Bill, "That was before I was married. I have discussed it with my wife and we agree that it will improve our marriage." "Well', says the doc, "It's your decision."

After the operation, Bill is lying in recovery and wakes to see another patient in the next bed. "What are you in for?" asks Bill. "I've just been circumsized." replies the other patient. "Damn," says Bill, "I knew it started with a c."

Galilee66
bennyboy351

ANGELS15 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:07 pm
A shark is swimming along when it spots a squid. The shark says 'squid you don't look too well' and grabs the squid. The shark is swimming along with the squid in it's mouth when it spots another shark swimming towards it. As the other shark approaches the first shark says 'hey here's that sick squid I owe you'.
Though trading can be somewhat precarious, I BEG you - with jokes like that - DON'T give up the 'day job!' LOL
bennyboy351

Galilee66 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:27 am
Bill goes to his doctor and says, "Doc, I have decided to get castrated." The doc is amazed and says to Bill. "What? With your reputation? Why down at the pub they reckon you would screw a split tennis ball on the half volley!" "Not any more," says Bill, "That was before I was married. I have discussed it with my wife and we agree that it will improve our marriage." "Well', says the doc, "It's your decision."

After the operation, Bill is lying in recovery and wakes to see another patient in the next bed. "What are you in for?" asks Bill. "I've just been circumsized." replies the other patient. "Damn," says Bill, "I knew it started with a c."

Galilee66
Nice. However, I'd have fleshed (pardon the pun!) it out a bit to more fully explain the difference...

Return to “Chill Out Area”