Have you had an accident at work?

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
jamesg46

I was watching a short documentary the other day on Amazons DSP drivers and one woman has been bitten 4 times I think she said. I’m a dog lover but I’m well aware of my dogs capabilities, some people just don’t seem to care.
Derek27

My local sorting office used to have a sign up saying nobody working there has had an accident for 463 days, and then all of a sudden they had to remove the sign. Talk about tempting fate. :lol:
Korattt

Derek, our delivery office has been on 455 days without an accident for I think as least 6 months now
Korattt

jamesg46 wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:55 pm
I was watching a short documentary the other day on Amazons DSP drivers and one woman has been bitten 4 times I think she said. I’m a dog lover but I’m well aware of my dogs capabilities, some people just don’t seem to care.
some people actually think it’s funny, which is annoying
Euler

Nobody should have to put up with an injury like that.

Where I cycle two really agreesive dogs are penned up in a house I travel past. When I'm within about 0.25m they start barking and trying to chew through the fence to get to me. No need to have dogs that aggressive. One day one of them is going to clear the fence and chew somebody up. I was thinking of reporting them.
sniffer66

A dog came after me like that, I'd give him the finger as well.
ODPaul82

sniffer66 wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:02 pm
A dog came after me like that, I'd give him the finger as well.
This is why bestiality laws exist.
Dabbla

Derek27

I think it's six of one, half-a-dozen of the other. Posties should be aware and advised by the Post Office to avoid putting fingers in letterboxes but at the same time dog owners should have a cage or barrier to stop the dog from getting to the letterbox. A neighbour may need to post a card or letter and the fact that you have a letterbox is an invitation to others to push things through and for a bulky letter it may be necessary to push it through with your fingers. I would rather my postbird pushed the letter through the box rather than leaving it stuck with a freezing cold wind blowing in and anyone passing can nick the letter.

Return to “Chill Out Area”