Ukraine Crisis

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
Post Reply
Archery1969
Posts: 1594
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:25 am

Russia formally warned by US to keep communication channels open 24/7 otherwise they will assume the worst and take appropriate action with no consultation.

Scary!!!!! 😣
User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 14933
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Archery1969 wrote: ↑
Sat May 14, 2022 1:55 am
Russia formally warned by US to keep communication channels open 24/7 otherwise they will assume the worst and take appropriate action with no consultation.

Scary!!!!! 😣
That's why they're scoring goals in the US like there's no tomorrow. :D
Capture.GIF
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Archery1969
Posts: 1594
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:25 am

Derek27 wrote: ↑
Sat May 14, 2022 3:54 am
Archery1969 wrote: ↑
Sat May 14, 2022 1:55 am
Russia formally warned by US to keep communication channels open 24/7 otherwise they will assume the worst and take appropriate action with no consultation.

Scary!!!!! 😣
That's why they're scoring goals in the US like there's no tomorrow. :D

πŸ˜‚

Capture.GIF
Archery1969
Posts: 1594
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:25 am

The independent newspaper is reporting that Putin is very ill with blood cancer and Russia is threatening to hit the UK with a hypersonic missile with a flying time of 200 seconds.

Think I will put some more pork chops on the barbecue and not worry about my weight. Better to die with a full stomach. πŸ’ͺ
User avatar
Kai
Posts: 4215
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:21 pm
Location: Hogwarts, UK

Really not worth triggering one's anxieties over things like that, bluff or no.
User avatar
Kai
Posts: 4215
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:21 pm
Location: Hogwarts, UK

What's more likely to happen is for Russia to simply dissolve, to fracture into multiple successor states, like in 1991. People are already predicting it to happen inside the next few years, there are too many unhappy ethnic minorities that will want to wash away this bloodstain.
User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 14933
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Archery1969 wrote: ↑
Sat May 14, 2022 2:05 pm
The independent newspaper is reporting that Putin is very ill with blood cancer and Russia is threatening to hit the UK with a hypersonic missile with a flying time of 200 seconds.

Think I will put some more pork chops on the barbecue and not worry about my weight. Better to die with a full stomach. πŸ’ͺ
Moscow (for example) to London is 1858 miles. It would need an average speed of 33,444 mph or 9.29 mps to hit us in 200 seconds. Fortunately, at that speed, it would travel too fast to even be in orbit and vanish into space. :D
User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 14933
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Archery1969 wrote: ↑
Sat May 14, 2022 2:05 pm
The independent newspaper is reporting that Putin is very ill with blood cancer and Russia is threatening to hit the UK with a hypersonic missile with a flying time of 200 seconds.

Think I will put some more pork chops on the barbecue and not worry about my weight. Better to die with a full stomach. πŸ’ͺ
When Rock Hudson was dying of AIDS (a time when few gay people came out), his family and friends at his bedside pretended to him that they'd keep it secret, but in reality, they had to tell the world how dangerous the virus was.

Hopefully those close to Putin will string him along with an all-out nuclear strike the moment his heart stops beating, but all they'll do is crack open the champagne and ignite street parties all across Russia. :D
Archery1969
Posts: 1594
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:25 am

They said they would launch it from Kaliningrad which is only 880 miles from London.

Anyway, I put extra pork chops, steak, kebab's, sausages and gammon chops on the barbecue and ordered more beer on-line.

By the time the missile strikes I be an overweight pissed Englishman puking in the pond. 🍺🍷🍺🍷🍺🍷🍺🍷🍺🍷🍺🍷🍺

πŸ₯³
User avatar
wearthefoxhat
Posts: 2548
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:55 am

Archery1969 wrote: ↑
Sat May 14, 2022 2:51 pm
They said they would launch it from Kaliningrad which is only 880 miles from London.

Anyway, I put extra pork chops, steak, kebab's, sausages and gammon chops on the barbecue and ordered more beer on-line.

By the time the missile strikes I be an overweight pissed Englishman puking in the pond. 🍺🍷🍺🍷🍺🍷🍺🍷🍺🍷🍺🍷🍺

πŸ₯³
Got you covered....

alcy.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Archery1969
Posts: 1594
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:25 am

wearthefoxhat wrote: ↑
Sat May 14, 2022 3:05 pm
Archery1969 wrote: ↑
Sat May 14, 2022 2:51 pm
They said they would launch it from Kaliningrad which is only 880 miles from London.

Anyway, I put extra pork chops, steak, kebab's, sausages and gammon chops on the barbecue and ordered more beer on-line.

By the time the missile strikes I be an overweight pissed Englishman puking in the pond. 🍺🍷🍺🍷🍺🍷🍺🍷🍺🍷🍺🍷🍺

πŸ₯³
Got you covered....


alcy.png
πŸ˜‚
User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 14933
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

The man that made the biggest mistake in the world since 1939 tells the Finnish prime minister that she's making a mistake!
lyudnikov
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:32 am

Hi guys. Why are you so scary about Putin. I am from Mariupol and I alive. I been there from 24 February to 13 April with my wife and little kid. We were in the basement of a multi-storey building for about three weeks. We have not had electricity, water and gas since March 2. My apartment was destroyed after an airstrike and we had to make food on fires under gunfire. And you are sitting in the UK and you are afraid of something or you are discussing news rumors. Better tell Johnson to send heavy weapons to Ukraine. Then you have nothing to worry about.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Kai
Posts: 4215
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:21 pm
Location: Hogwarts, UK

lyudnikov wrote: ↑
Sun May 15, 2022 12:41 pm
Hi guys. Why are you so scary about Putin. I am from Mariupol and I alive. I been there from 24 February to 13 April with my wife and little kid. We were in the basement of a multi-storey building for about three weeks. We have not had electricity, water and gas since March 2. My apartment was destroyed after an airstrike and we had to make food on fires under gunfire. And you are sitting in the UK and you are afraid of something or you are discussing news rumors. Better tell Johnson to send heavy weapons to Ukraine. Then you have nothing to worry about.
Glad to hear you guys made it out, your previous post sounded as ominous as it can get, when you said it could be your last

Incredible how the city has not yet fallen but that's a real dick move by Betfair to cut people off without warning, in times of crisis when you might need those funds the most. Thats why the Putin regime engages in empty nuclear threats to buy themselves time and space to do as they please, because they know its what Westerners fear the most.
lyudnikov
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:32 am

Kai wrote: ↑
Sun May 15, 2022 1:31 pm
lyudnikov wrote: ↑
Sun May 15, 2022 12:41 pm
Hi guys. Why are you so scary about Putin. I am from Mariupol and I alive. I been there from 24 February to 13 April with my wife and little kid. We were in the basement of a multi-storey building for about three weeks. We have not had electricity, water and gas since March 2. My apartment was destroyed after an airstrike and we had to make food on fires under gunfire. And you are sitting in the UK and you are afraid of something or you are discussing news rumors. Better tell Johnson to send heavy weapons to Ukraine. Then you have nothing to worry about.
Glad to hear you guys made it out, your previous post sounded as ominous as it can get, when you said it could be your last

Incredible how the city has not yet fallen but that's a real dick move by Betfair to cut people off without warning, in times of crisis when you might need those funds the most. Thats why the Putin regime engages in empty nuclear threats to buy themselves time and space to do as they please, because they know its what Westerners fear the most.
Thanks a lot Kai. Betfair sent me my money 9th March. But I knew about that only two weeks ago. And now I am in Lithuania. Here I can open new betfair account (I asked support) but Lithuanian's laws banned betfair and I can't access site without VPN.
Post Reply

Return to β€œChill Out Area”