Ukraine Crisis

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
Emmson

Poland with all its suffering through having Germany to the west and Russia to the east is never going to do nothing. This is a very dicey situation for sure.
Archangel

Putin could be testing just how strong the NATO alliance really is. My suspicion is that NATO has no stomach for a conflict and wont retaliate

If NATO do nothing Putin has called their bluff
Archery1969

Poland may go it alone, meaning NATO will have to follow. This actually could get rather scary.
Archangel

Archery1969 wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:44 pm
Poland may go it alone, meaning NATO will have to follow. This actually could get rather scary.
Poland could probably take Russia on their own at this stage
Emmson

I am sure there are ways for Russia to pay a very heavy price for this incident without causing World War 3. Doing nothing is not an option.
Archery1969

Biden is embolden at home and might want to show China that he not mucking about.
Derek27

I guess Russia will blame Ukraine for it!
Archery1969

Breaking News....

Poland holds emergency meeting as Russian missiles kill 2 of its citizens.

Jesus!!!
wearthefoxhat

Article 4 will be basically a discussion by NATO about the missile strike, Poland to then talk to Russia..etc

If Russia say it was a mistake then okay-ish, but, if Article 5 triggered, things could escalate quickly.
Archangel

NATO would never agree to effectively start World War 3 over a few stray missiles landing in Poland. Putin knows this ...
greenmark

If true it's the moment of proof between the idiocy of Putin and the common sense of NATO. A stray missle (if it was Russian) is pretty irrelevent in the bigger picture.
Derek27

Przewodow is 10km from the Ukrainian border. What are the chances of a stray missile hitting a village?

Capture.GIF
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Archery1969

Biden said he and NATO would protect every inch of its member nations.

Someone has to make a potential decision of a generation.

Also, Poland might offer to protect Ukraine airspace by using its own fighter jets and pilots. That would put NATO and Biden in a very tricky situation.

Personally, I would hit Russia and it’s assets worldwide and in space with overwhelming military firepower including tactical Nukes. Would need to be very well organised and timings key but doable. Some Russian Nukes would get through to western countries but to me it’s a price worth paying and would send a very clear message.
Emmson

Archery1969 wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:47 pm
Biden said he and NATO would protect every inch of its member nations.

Someone has to make a potential decision of a generation.

Also, Poland might offer to protect Ukraine airspace by using its own fighter jets and pilots. That would put NATO and Biden in a very tricky situation.

Personally, I would hit Russia and it’s assets worldwide and in space with overwhelming military firepower including tactical Nukes. Would need to be very well organised and timings key but doable. Some Russian Nukes would get through to western countries but to me it’s a price worth paying and would send a very clear message.
I'll say a big no to that!

and a big YES to this

https://twitter.com/dkaleniuk/status/15 ... 4111008769

Return to “Chill Out Area”