Ukraine Crisis

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
greenmark

Archery1969 wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 6:55 pm
Get in there. You Russian dogs.

https://youtu.be/d5h5KrPM8_Q
Putin dogs, surely. And dogs shoved forward against their better judgement into a likely death. All because of a clever but lunatic leader. It still shocks me as I step back and think "we have war in Europe". It's bizarre and tragic and may lead to even worse things.
alexmr2

Archery1969 wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 11:22 pm

If I had my way then I would just give an order the the UK submarine commanders to launch all they have against your kind and country.

Personally, I hope and prey Europe goes directly into war with Russia and flipping destroys it.
Western media mind control through war propaganda is a powerful force...

Brainwashing the average citizen into this primitive thinking as above (Putin bad man, all Putin fault!) is how the globalists make their money and retain their power.

If the media mind control focused on logic and actually stopping war then there would be no money to be made, hence why they brainwash people into going along with an agenda without any opposition
Derek27

Ukrainians have shot down 6 of Putin's "unstoppable" hypersonic missiles.
Archery1969

Derek27 wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 4:15 pm
They were taken out by the US supplied Patriot Missile System.

Originally it was thought it wouldn’t be possible as the Patriot would not be able to intercept them as they are much slower.

What seems to have happened was not a fluke or lucky shot as they took out 6. Some are suggesting the the Patriot Missiles hit them head on before the could engage their targets, getting right in front of their flight path.

I’m not an expert but if this is true then I imagine Putin has just kicked his dog and/or had someone else thrown from a hospital window.
Derek27

Archery1969 wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 5:36 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 4:15 pm
They were taken out by the US supplied Patriot Missile System.

Originally it was thought it wouldn’t be possible as the Patriot would not be able to intercept them as they are much slower.

What seems to have happened was not a fluke or lucky shot as they took out 6. Some are suggesting the the Patriot Missiles hit them head on before the could engage their targets, getting right in front of their flight path.

I’m not an expert but if this is true then I imagine Putin has just kicked his dog and/or had someone else thrown from a hospital window.
They're designed to intercept the path of the missile so they don't need speed as long as they're airborne in good time. The general belief was that hypersonic glide missiles would out-manoeuvre them, but perhaps they had never been properly tested before. Either way, Putin will have to go back to his potty. :D
Derek27

Sean Bell said that for years the Russians had an unknown and potent deterrent in the Kinzhal hypersonic missile, but as soon as they started firing them, western analysts quickly found a way to neutralise them. Deterrent now gone and all for destroying a few civilian houses.

Another own goal by Putin.
Archery1969

Derek27 wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 2:54 pm
Sean Bell said that for years the Russians had an unknown and potent deterrent in the Kinzhal hypersonic missile, but as soon as they started firing them, western analysts quickly found a way to neutralise them. Deterrent now gone and all for destroying a few civilian houses.

Another own goal by Putin.
+ 1

Guess killing the latest 5 year old child makes Putin happy.

I wish someone would drop him slowly into one of those meat choppers and stop/restart after each inch of flesh and bone.
Archangel

Putin seems to have placed a lot of faith in the mercenary Wagner group. The leader of that group appears to be a close friend of Putin. By all accounts the general Russian army cant stand the Wagner group!
Archery1969

US agrees to allow the export of F-16 fighter jets to Ukraine. They will also provide their own supplies of the aircraft plus pilot training. This also opens the door for other EU countries to supply Ukraine with the same. The UK won’t as they have no F-16s. Only Typhoons and the latest F-35s, which the US will not allow the export of such aircraft.
Derek27

You have to admire the Ukrainians for being able to learn new technologies so fast. For most of us, buying a new TV and needing to read the manual is a right pain.
Archery1969

Derek27 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 9:44 pm
You have to admire the Ukrainians for being able to learn new technologies so fast. For most of us, buying a new TV and needing to read the manual is a right pain.
:lol:

I maybe totally wrong but I suspect their pilots have been training on F-16s in Germany and Poland for awhile and it’s been kept secret.

As a result you might now find F-16s protecting Ukraine airspace allot quicker than Putin ever expected.

He must be spitting his vodka all over the place and his own pilots will be for sure.

I hope I am right, fingers crossed.
Archangel

How long does it take to train a fighter pilot. I am guessing years!
Archery1969

Archangel wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 11:05 pm
How long does it take to train a fighter pilot. I am guessing years!
There already trained fighter pilots. They just need to cross train onto the F-16. In theory, 80 hours flight simulator, 60 hours actual flying time and 30 hours classroom.

If you had to start from scratch then it would take allot longer and you may well fail the basics. But like I said they already have fighter pilots, just using old soviet jets.

One thing we know about the Ukraine armed forces is they learn pretty quick on how to use western equipment.

I would say a couple of months of intensive training, if they haven’t already and good to go with the F-16s.
Archangel

The possibilities for the Ukranian Spring (Summer) Offensive. This one is good as it has detailed maps

It would be great to cut the Russians off from the Crimea, and potentially the Black Sea ports

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLtk0I5LEXY&t=817s
Archangel

Quite embarassing for the Russian army this war. They came into it as the supposed 'second best army in the world'. Now their badly trained and ill disciplined troops are running from the battlefield in many cases....

Return to “Chill Out Area”