Just for a Bit of Fun

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
greenmark

Yes. Seal first. Donkeys head 2nd. Try as i might can't see a fish or mermaid. (Out of context that's quite on odd sentence. :lol: ).
Derek27

Donkey's head is all that I could see initially, although it doesn't have to be a donkey. May animals have a head shaped like that. :)
greenmark

Derek27 wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:06 pm
Donkey's head is all that I could see initially, although it doesn't have to be a donkey. May animals have a head shaped like that. :)
Ass, horse, zebra....and....nope nothing more. Russian President? Sorry. :-(
Dallas

greenmark wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:59 pm
Yes. Seal first. Donkeys head 2nd. Try as i might can't see a fish or mermaid. (Out of context that's quite on odd sentence. :lol: ).
Actually I never saw the donkey head I though it was a horses head after seeing the seal but that's probably because I look at them every day

I also didn't see the mermaid or fish
greenmark

Dallas wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:44 pm
greenmark wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:59 pm
Actually I never saw the donkey head I though it was a horses head after seeing the seal but that's probably because I look at them every day

I also didn't see the mermaid or fish
Agreed. It's a crude rendering of an Equine. Not really a horsey person but there is a sanctuary in one of my holiday destinations and you cannot be anything but charmed by them.
Still can't see the mermaid. And thats after several hours of scrutiny.
Korattt

reminds me of the old “Boobs or Butt” game.. ( , ) ( , ) or ( * )

Return to “Chill Out Area”