Anyone play?

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
Realrocknrolla

Fortnite?

Any gamers?
Crazyskier

Wow raiding back in the day and am a huge D3 fan, (PC and PS5) when time permits. I'm eagerly awaiting season 26 due on 15th. Excited for D4 also. I've tried POE and more recently Lost Ark also, but they didn't get in my head the way D3 did.

CS
Trader Pat

Would love to have a go at Fortnite, looks right up my street. Unfortunately, don't really have the time anymore and Fortnite looks very addictive.

I spent many happy hours back in the day on Call of Duty spawn killing :D
Dallas

I've heard my youngest go on about that a lot this last year or so, but like TP I've never had the time to play it
Realrocknrolla

Fortnite is the nuts! Especially the way you can cross platform and team up. We’ve got a regular team of 4. I would definitely recommend having a bash if you can spare a bit of time.

Just recently downloaded the F1 game which is phenomenal.

Fifa 22 is ok. But the fifa games seem to be getting worse for playability.

Fortnite is on another level to gaming though. Especially with cash tournaments etc.
goat68

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:12 pm
Fortnite is the nuts! Especially the way you can cross platform and team up. We’ve got a regular team of 4. I would definitely recommend having a bash if you can spare a bit of time.

Just recently downloaded the F1 game which is phenomenal.

Fifa 22 is ok. But the fifa games seem to be getting worse for playability.

Fortnite is on another level to gaming though. Especially with cash tournaments etc.
My son's into "Apex Legends"
alexmr2

I don't know what it is, but I've never been that interested in any new games for the last 10 years or so. The exception is GTA 5 online which I played on PS3 until it eventually became messed up with modders. I had to hack my PS3 to sort out my account and used the cheats online which was fun for a while until I got banned.

I was a big gamer growing up in the 90s and 2000s and something about those games just felt more special than modern ones. Through the lockdown I finished a few that I'd been meaning to finish since childhood like all of the old Tomb Raider ones.

I like to see the markets as a game. Will probably treat myself to a new console or gaming PC when GTA 6 is released
weemac

I'm unbeatable at PGA golf on the original Sega Megadrive.
Realrocknrolla

weemac wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:54 pm
I'm unbeatable at PGA golf on the original Sega Megadrive.
Loved Golden Axe on the megadrive. And Resident Evil.

Return to “Chill Out Area”