I'm going to become a Betting Angel

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
ShaunWhite

PeterLe wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 1:06 pm
Shaun, a couple of questions :
Hi Peter, it's just an offer from George to contact him anytime I want with questions, and the TPD is the Betfair one which I think you already have. You're a C# guy too aren't you? I might be in touch asking for help pulling it in. Btw priority isn't the same as vip support so don't get too excited :)
PeterLe

He's a good guy George, he helped me out a lot when i first got started.
Yes I have the feed direct from Betfair (that I use with my C# code) but i also have the subscription that I use with Betangel.
re the direct feed: Getting the data in is one thing, its what to do with it thereafter. The data does jump around a lot so then you get into smoothing it out (moving averages etc) so many combinations.
My honest answer would be to pay the £60 for a month initially get it up and running and then once you have a clear idea of the strategies you're going to use going forward, then port to C#
The Betangel/TPD combination is excellent IMO and simple to implement complex strategies/ideas.
Regards
Peter
ShaunWhite

Thx Peter, not far from what I thought. The only problem is finding enough time to get into it. I know it's not an easy win so at the risk of being late to the party it might be something I save for later in the year and the NH season.

Yeah George seems like a decent guy, they all are really and all frustrated by similar things to us, but that's corporations for you. The overriding impression though is that they want to help, afterall they know that without us they don't have a job, but how much they can help though comes down to manpower rather than lack of wanting to.

Return to “Chill Out Area”