Anyone still use torrent sites?

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
Brovashift

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone is like me and loves an internet freebie, and still uses torrent sites?

I used to use LimeWire and Demonoid, and bitTorrent, and The Pirate Bay (thats going back), apart from them getting busted, since Google cleaned up its search results in recent years its hard to find anything like that now on the open web. Even going back to page 10 usually yields the same or similar results to whats on page 1!

If anyone does still use torrents or similar, have you got any recommendations to check out, preferrably using a simple VPN if necessary and not ending in .onion urls.

TIA :twisted:
Realrocknrolla

Brovashift wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:46 pm
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone is like me and loves an internet freebie, and still uses torrent sites?

I used to use LimeWire and Demonoid, and bitTorrent, and The Pirate Bay (thats going back), apart from them getting busted, since Google cleaned up its search results in recent years its hard to find anything like that now on the open web. Even going back to page 10 usually yields the same or similar results to whats on page 1!

If anyone does still use torrents or similar, have you got any recommendations to check out, preferrably using a simple VPN if necessary and not ending in .onion urls.

Its all Iptv now mate
Brovashift

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:55 pm
Brovashift wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:46 pm
Hi all,

Its all Iptv now mate
Alright mate, I thought you might pop up :lol:

I am actually after a market profile indicator for MT5. I bought it for about $100 2 years ago, but as I uninstalled and not used that software in over a year now I cant find everything I had installed. Dont want to pay again. I ping'd a message to the developer a few days ago but haven't heard anything yet. Plus I used to just liked to browse, see what free software was on offer :P
MemphisFlash

i used to use all of those and was an original Napster downloader.
I use kickass torrents for most of my stuff now.
Brovashift

MemphisFlash wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:31 pm
i used to use all of those and was an original Napster downloader.
I use kickass torrents for most of my stuff now.
Hi Memphis, what is the url extension they are using now? I used to use that one but they kept changing the .extension that after not using it for a while I lost it. If you dont use it you lose it :lol:

kickass.to was the last one I remember
MemphisFlash

Brovashift

MemphisFlash wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:30 pm
https://kickasstorrents.to
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Return to “Chill Out Area”