Three Word Story

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
wearthefoxhat

Here we go thought the trader. Ready to smash a Greggs pasty, because he was a secret agent. Find me a replacement for my steak bake pasty, the other one could be bugged. But fck me, gently with a prize winning leek. He woke up startled and confused, with tears in his ample buttocks. It was still his last egg of the Alien invasion, he realised.

Nervously he reached for his wife, but soon realised she was gone with a note, left on the steak bake pasty. The prized egg a double yolker. "Hmm, strange coincidence", he said grasping his false leg covered in ketchup, with a greasy sausage that was forever a memory.

Are you there?, report the status. The status was null and void, or was it?

To be continued.

The vicar arrived, "Where's my Greggs?"
Korattt

Here we go thought the trader. Ready to smash a Greggs pasty, because he was a secret agent. Find me a replacement for my steak bake pasty, the other one could be bugged. But fck me, gently with a prize winning leek. He woke up startled and confused, with tears in his ample buttocks. It was still his last egg of the Alien invasion, he realised.

Nervously he reached for his wife, but soon realised she was gone with a note, left on the steak bake pasty. The prized egg a double yolker. "Hmm, strange coincidence", he said grasping his false leg covered in ketchup, with a greasy sausage that was forever a memory.

To be continued.

The vicar arrived, "Where's my Greggs?", Greggs was infested
Michael5482

To be continued.

The vicar arrived, "Where's my Greggs?", Greggs was infested with suspension monkey's
Korattt

To be continued.

The vicar arrived, "Where's my Greggs?", Greggs was infested with suspension monkey's, not again thought
jimibt

To be continued.

The vicar arrived, "Where's my Greggs?", Greggs was infested with suspension monkey's. "Not again", thought Betfair's Support Team.
Korattt

To be continued.

The vicar arrived, "Where's my Greggs?", Greggs was infested with suspension monkey's. "Not again", thought Betfair's Support Team. Anyone got a
Crazyskier

To be continued.

The vicar arrived, "Where's my Greggs?", Greggs was infested with suspension monkey's. "Not again", thought Betfair's Support Team. ''Anyone got a clue'' he said.
Archangel

To be continued.

The vicar arrived, "Where's my Greggs?", Greggs was infested with suspension monkey's. "Not again", thought Betfair's Support Team. ''Anyone got a clue'' he said. The trader wept.
jimibt

To be continued.

The vicar arrived, "Where's my Greggs?", Greggs was infested with suspension monkey's. "Not again", thought Betfair's Support Team. ''Anyone got a clue'' he said. The trader wept. On the flipside
Korattt

To be continued.

The vicar arrived, "Where's my Greggs?", Greggs was infested with suspension monkey's. "Not again", thought Betfair's Support Team. ''Anyone got a clue'' he said. The trader wept. On the flipside his wife phoned
wearthefoxhat

To be continued.

The vicar arrived, "Where's my Greggs?", Greggs was infested with suspension monkey's. "Not again", thought Betfair's Support Team. ''Anyone got a clue'' he said. The trader wept. On the flipside his wife phoned to console him
Realrocknrolla

To be continued.

The vicar arrived, "Where's my Greggs?", Greggs was infested with suspension monkey's. "Not again", thought Betfair's Support Team. ''Anyone got a clue'' he said. The trader wept. On the flipside his wife phoned to console him, she was naked!
Crazyskier

To be continued.

The vicar arrived, "Where's my Greggs?", Greggs was infested with suspension monkey's. "Not again", thought Betfair's Support Team. ''Anyone got a clue'' he said. The trader wept. On the flipside his wife phoned to console him, she was naked!

Ooh er missus!
Geordie

To be continued.

Ooh er missus! Is that a
Korattt

To be continued.

Ooh er missus!. Is that a bucket of creosote

Return to “Chill Out Area”